Check out the new Yobokies 007 Pro Hunter... Dive watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the new Yobokies 007 Pro Hunter... Dive watch

This is a new set up by Harold. I have a note in regarding pricing now. Pretty cool combo.

Swims for me. Long live the lollipop!

sigpicHook 'Em
    "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Sweet. I'd chose different hands, as I've never liked those. Actually, if they were done in black as well, that might really work.
    Of course, monster hands would rock. Imho.
    sigpic

Comment

I like it! I'll take mine with no date, some plonguer hands, and sapphire crystal.
      "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

Looks pretty cool! Wonder who does the PVD or DLC or cerakote or whatever it is?
        sigpic
        Jeff
        UR4 scuba?

Comment

Sweet. Would love to see a no date version.

Comment

Ok, here are a few more specs from Harold:

Coating is DLC.
            Bezel is Rolex styled.
            Price is $380 on rubber strap delivered via airmail.
            Delivery: Approximately one month

Obviously, with Harold you can do the watch with any style hands/dial that you dig. Personally, I like it just like it is. I've always thought the Seiko 6309/SKX hands set a Seiko watch apart from others, making it less a copy of another watch and more of a personal Seiko timepiece.

Carry on, gents!

sigpicHook 'Em
            "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
              Sweet. Would love to see a no date version.
              I can put tape over the date if that would help.
              sigpicHook 'Em

Comment

Nice! He really does some great stuff. I have a couple of his bracelets and they are great.
                Bill,
                Gotta have more cowbell.

Comment

I agree with you on all counts Tom. Thanks for posting this.

John
                  sigpic

Comment

I have to agree with your take on Seiko hands (even though I've removed them from my 6309). I think they are as distinctive (and as much as I hate the word, "iconic") as Mercedes hands on a Rolex.
                    sigpic
                    Jeff
                    UR4 scuba?

Comment

Comment

Swims for me. Not sure if it's lighting but is the bezel a different color than the case?
                        Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X