Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bremont Diver at last....

It's 500 meters but spec to follow but this is it.... sapphire bezel mmmmmm

I have to say I love every single thing about it! Classic and contemporary at the same time! Love everything exept the price I guess!

Comment

Nice looking watch.

Price point?

Not too sure about those antique style hands, but I bet they grow on you in a good way.

Do you know the purpose behind the crown guard?
      Is there a pusher function in the crown?
      sigpicHook 'Em
      "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

I actually DO like that one! Very interesting, but probably out of my price range.

George
        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Very nice!

Going up against Blancpain are they? Well, I guess that's where you want to be in the watch business these days.

I might prefer a bit of simplification on the dial, say, removing the numerals from the rehaut, but I really like the custom touches on that piece. Funny that they even found a way to connect it with the Spitfire aircraft, as a dive watch! Very cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Too flashy for me. Sorry guys .... :-(

:(
            sigpic
            Brandon (and Maddie, RIP)

Comment

No price point yet or full details of spec... hopefully will find out tomorrow.

I will post details.... as for quality well you know it will be good.

I'll try and get hold of an early one and review it for the hive....

Originally posted by TylerEOT View Post
              Going up against Blancpain are they? Well, I guess that's where you want to be in the watch business these days.

I might prefer a bit of simplification on the dial, say, removing the numerals from the rehaut, but I really like the custom touches on that piece. Funny that they even found a way to connect it with the Spitfire aircraft, as a dive watch! Very cool.

Comment

Hmmm, I like it.

Probably not enough to buy one, but I like it.
                Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

That is a very beautiful watch! Congrats!

Comment

I like it quite a bit. I'm glad they kept those trademark lugs.

Very nice.

Comment

a little bit like the N.O A.

Comment

Looks very nice Alistair ...

I like it a lot,

I think they got a lot of things right. Like Chris I really like the lugs ! Not too sure of the hands,but will be better able to judge with pics from other angles etc .

Looking forward to more pics,and specs.

Cheers,
                        Vic

Comment

I thought you might Vic!

This is the only pic I have and Nick English is in Switzerland this week so will get full details later. Looks like barrel of case is DLC, internal and external bezel, kept the lugs and it will have the same case treatment as the chronos... don't quote me as I am only supposing.......

Pics as soon as I get them with cost!

Originally posted by Victor View Post
                          I like it a lot,

I think they got a lot of things right. Like Chris I really like the lugs ! Not too sure of the hands,but will be better able to judge with pics from other angles etc .

Looking forward to more pics,and specs.

Cheers,
                          Vic
                          Last edited by Alistair; 01-07-2009, 07:12 AM.

Comment

First off, what is the case diameter and the price?

I REALLY like the bezel insert, classic but fresh. Didn't you say over on ATG that all the greenish bits were lume? Man you HAVE to get us a lume shot - that bezel insert would be fantastic glowing in the dark.

I like that case too - very unique looking, though I wonder why the crown guard is separate and bolted to the case - not reall excited about allen head screws on a watch case anyway - not a fan of industrial chic. However, leaving the crown guard open on one side should make for easier grasping while still protecting it adequately - a nice looking and functional element. You know, it looks like there is more to this case than can be clearly seen from this angle; for instance, what are those circumferential grooves I can see there in the shadow? Any other shots for us to see?

Dial is very nice, except for the inner minute track. In fact, I think it would be really cool with that inner circle's dial texture extended for full coverage, and move the minutes trakc back out to the dial edge - and lose that inside circle on it.

Hands are pretty cool too, though I''d prefer a minute hand with full length lume - no "viewing window" necessary for me.

Overall, I like it a lot, though I suspect a steep Bremont price for it. I guess now I'll have to start lurking at the Bremont forum too, as if I didn't already have too many forums to cruise. Sigh.:(
                            John

Comment

Forum cruising, I'd see stick with the quality...

Bezel insert is sapphire which is pretty cool, the case grooves will be the same as the chronograph cases... I just don't know enough yet but I hope I will by the end of the week.....
                              :(
                              Originally posted by JDS (Ohio) View Post
                              First off, what is the case diameter and the price?

I REALLY like the bezel insert, classic but fresh. Didn't you say over on ATG that all the greenish bits were lume? Man you HAVE to get us a lume shot - that bezel insert would be fantastic glowing in the dark.

I like that case too - very unique looking, though I wonder why the crown guard is separate and bolted to the case - not reall excited about allen head screws on a watch case anyway - not a fan of industrial chic. However, leaving the crown guard open on one side should make for easier grasping while still protecting it adequately - a nice looking and functional element. You know, it looks like there is more to this case than can be clearly seen from this angle; for instance, what are those circumferential grooves I can see there in the shadow? Any other shots for us to see?

Dial is very nice, except for the inner minute track. In fact, I think it would be really cool with that inner circle's dial texture extended for full coverage, and move the minutes trakc back out to the dial edge - and lose that inside circle on it.

Hands are pretty cool too, though I''d prefer a minute hand with full length lume - no "viewing window" necessary for me.

Overall, I like it a lot, though I suspect a steep Bremont price for it. I guess now I'll have to start lurking at the Bremont forum too, as if I didn't already have too many forums to cruise. Sigh.:(

Comment

Working...
                              X