Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rgm Professional Diver - Image !!!

At long Last - !!!!

Bracelet Options to come - but this is the first to be built , testing underway -
    All Brushed case - 43.0 mm X 16.5 mm * including the raised Flat Sapphire -
    Still a lot of work to go, many adjustments - Diver should be avialable spring/summer 08 !!! now I' am happy !!

Wow!!!!

That looks Absolutely Fabulous. You should be very happy indeed.

Love the massive crown and the burly bezel. Nice dial and hand setup too.

Congratulations on a job well done!
    Brent

But even this wears off in time.

Comment

Wow, that is very cool.

Cannot wait to see it on a bracelet. Looks great on that strap.

Awesome bezel. Has a little bit of the Certina bezel style.

100% made in the USA?

Any idea on price range? Might be time to start budgeting!
      sigpicHook 'Em
      "Just as watch collectors are keepers of a tradition of a mechanical art, so too are dive watch owners keepers of a legacy of rugged instruments that accompanied man on some of his greatest adventures. Wear your dive watch proudly."

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by T.R. View Post
          Wow, that is very cool.

Cannot wait to see it on a bracelet. Looks great on that strap.

Awesome bezel. Has a little bit of the Certina bezel style.

100% made in the USA?

Any idea on price range? Might be time to start budgeting!
          The bezel edge is sort of "Tissot-esque" as well, and the dial and hands make me think quite a bit of a Bill Yao creation. Neither is a bad thing by the way.

I have to admit that I like it too, both the crown and bezel should be easy to grasp and operate. Something about the hour indices bugs me too, but not too much.

It'll be interesting to see price and dial color options, a blue dial and bezel might tempt me if it's not to high priced.
          John

Comment

I like it a lot!!! Congratulations.

Any idea of pricing yet?

Thanks,
            Rafael T

Comment

Wow!! I love the thick bezel.

A very serious looking watch. I like the look and can't wait to see more~~

Comment

To be honest....

I thought the PVD diver you made was a better way to go for a diver. In fact I thought it was a pretty cool watch. If you added a little red or maybe orange then it would have been the 'business'.

As the Tissot has such a recognition with that bezel I fear that is all anyone will see.......

Sorry! :(

Comment

Looks fantastic ....

Very nice Rich ,

Looks like a real Classic Tool-Diver . I feel that the Numerals on the Bezel should be Larger ,to go with the rest of the watch . Fully undserstand though that this is Number 1,and there will be changes before Production . Well done !!!

What is the Lug Width ? .... looks to be 24mm ...

Cheers,
                  Vic
                  Last edited by Victor; 02-15-2008, 05:56 PM. Reason: `

Comment

Not bad at all , how big is the actual face?

sigpic Let the music be your Master, will you heed the Master's call?

Comment

Looks like you are definitely heading in the right direction and I agree with Vic that it presents itself as a serious clasic diver. I also feel the numbers on the bezel are too small and the bezel should larger to accommodate larger numbers, not to thrilled with the Certina type style bezel.

Comment

Many nice things about this one. But... I don't care for 43mm watches that are all bezel and no dial. The bezel makes the dial look tiny. All bun and no meat. Same gripe with the BP FF.

I do like the dial legibility and the structure (not the width) of the bezel. It sould be very easy to grasp and turn. My other quibble is 16.5mm height. That's getting pretty thick.

Having had an original Certina diver that was 44mmx17mm, I can visualize the watch and it's appearance on my wrist easily. I'm thinking alarm clock.

George
                        Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Looks pretty nice indeed, but my first reaction was "Oh it's a Bill Yao Tissot"... Looks bullet proof. What's the lug width?

Pete

Comment

I agree with you George. The dial looks too small for the bezel?
                            Jim

Comment

How 'bout that....

Try to get some work done for a few hours, and look what pops up!
                              Congratulations, Rich, I know it's been a long time, and a lot of work coming. Best of luck with sales on that beast.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X