So far what I've seen here, the idea of renaming this place is becoming popular. Also, tKite's suggestion of "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" is becoming popular, too.

I have a suggestion for consideration and debate. Nothing too earth-shattering. Simply a small change. If you look at the forum heading, you'll find a small line beneath the bobbing hard hat. It reads, "The Ultimate Dive Watch Forum". UDWF was shortened to DWF years ago and that, in fact, is our formal name on the Net now. To be blunt, UDWF's pretty much obsolete.

Ergo...

How about petitioning Jamie to replace "The Ultimate Dive Watch Forum" line with "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"? Basically, that's a name for us - the denizens of this little patch of Internet. No change of major anything, just a minor title replacement.

I know LoEG isn't PC because it refers just to guys, but then, I'm not PC either. I try to be courteous to all, but I'm not PC. It's worth noting at this point that the real League of Extraordinary Gentlemen had a lady in it, making it about 17% female if I remember the cast correctly. Personally, I like the name and feel it symbolizes the rebirth of this forum.

How say you guys? i want as many people to comment as possible. I think this little change is important to all of us.

George