Zodiac Super Sea Wolf 53 Limited edition to 82 pieces, homage to a vintage design. 40mm case, 200m, screwdown, sapphire with bakelite bezel, 11mm thick, COSC certified STP 3-13 movement (apparently an ETA-2824 clone with some mods), $1500. It came with pictured 5 row that is very comfortable (I picked it up last week and I've barely taken it off since) and a branded rubber strap that I haven't tried yet. My watchmaker commented on the quality of the bracelet when adjusting it. I'm a little torn on this. I love the watch and everything about it - it's very comfortable to wear - but I did pay painfully close to retail for it, which hurts.

Zodiac's history seems a bit interesting prima face: equal first in releasing the first dive watch with Blancpain in 53 and these are homages to those models. Zodiac lost it during the quartz crisis and have ended up a Fossil brand, but apparently Fossil have let them off the leash a little with these homage/remakes. Zodiac have been pumping these remakes out for a few years apparently, but this is the first colour scheme to get my attention. Based on what I've seen with this, I'm impressed with everything except the distribution. Apparently the US is fine but outside the US, it is simply terrible. I had to push the Australian operation around a bit to get this. I'm interested in trying the bronze Super Sea Wolf 68 but will probably have to go into battle again there to get my hands on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zodiac1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	23835

Name:	zodiac2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	23836

Name:	zodiac original.jpg