Thread: Christmas Eve Down Under

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Christmas Eve Down Under

Hello all , I'm hoping you'll indulge me a bit here, this part of the post is 24/12/ 2017. It's been a long day and I had hoped to have time to make this post before I went out for Christmas eve drinks, however that wasn't to be . I'm wearing my Ammolite Balboa, so no surprise there but one of the driving forces behind me buying this watch was from someone who I'm sure we all wish was here to celebrate this Christmas with us, he was the first to reply last year, so I'm just going to edit this into that post. Hope you don't mind , Merry Christmas all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171224_122118 (1).jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	24628

Well it’s fully Christmas Eve down here now, complete with swaying palm trees down by the pool. Heading out to Hardy’s Bay pub, a beautiful little spot on the NSW Central Coast, for lunch with family and friends. I'll be wearing my Christmas watch of choice, the Champaign Goldstone Balboa V I bought a couple of weeks ago, now fully cleaned up and sizzling with bling , along with a Hawaiian shirt I wouldn’t normally be seen dead in. Looking forward to some good food, friends, music and a few cold beverages in the sun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161224_120635_resized-1.jpg   20161224_120450_resized.jpg  
    Last edited by Tim.; 12-24-2017 at 06:13 AM.