No announcement yet.

Have you noticed the NEW Skin Versions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed the NEW Skin Versions?

Skins

Like Aria Citrus

I like

aria sand and citrus.

Nice job.

Comment

What I noticed is

the threads aren't jumping all over the place like they had been. Between the improved thread display and the ability to know where things are, the site is greatly improved. The new software will never be simple, but it is much more usable and user friendly than before. Good job!

The addition of a Pocket Watch Forum is another major positive.

Comment

yep, but I still like After dark the best.

I find it much more soothing, and shows off pics much better.

I remember asking if we could change to a black background long ago, but I was in the minority there big time. That was also when I would surf and post with my laptop bedside while my wife would bitch and moan about the screen brightness.

I now have a personal office for computer time and don't need the dark background, but it is still my top choice.

Does she still bitch and moan from time to time? maybe so, but not about screen brightness anymore:~)
        "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

Well, the nice thing is that we have those options. For the UDWF I will always miss the simple and peaceful aquamarine display, but I understand that it can't be. Sigh...

But the Aria skin is really nice, and the charcoal accented version of Aria has a lot to be said for it. It's great to have it your way - you should see how I order burgers or pizza.

PS: I think my wife would lay down the law to me for surfing and posting from a laptop in the bedroom. Sometimes she gets irate over me typing a little too loudly in the next room.:(
          Last edited by JDS (Ohio); 09-11-2006, 05:00 PM. Reason: Spelling
          John

Comment

Gads, another thing I really like is being able to edit your own posts. It never fails that I won't see a spelling transgression or an unitended grammar atrocity until after I've hit the submit button.
            John

Comment

One more

I want to add one more thing. While I was openly critical about the transition, I want to say that the new software is vastly superior. It's made the the forum much more russell-friendly. And I think that each user being able to shape the forum to their own tastes, alone, makes it better.

Well done EOT team.

Comment

Something I have needed for years!
                DavidM1

Comment

you are correct, sir Russell!

If I were in Lancaster, I'd buy the whole EOT gang a round of that yummy black cherry brew. (and try not to get anyone fired in the process
                  "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

They look terrific and the lighter colours are easier to read. I've been using the dark grey as well because the pictures come out so strongly.
                    DavidM1

Comment

Working...
                    X