Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something fun from RGM...and an opportunity to visit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something fun from RGM...and an opportunity to visit!

I'm not sure if you folks have heard there will be an event at RGM and the NAWCC Museum
    in September to celebrate 25 years of RGM Watch Co.

It is all explained here in the RGM Blog post but the agenda is as follows:

Friday, September 15, 2017, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open House of RGM Watch Company, 801 W. Main St., Mount Joy, PA 17552
    &
    Saturday, September 16, 2017, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Open House of RGM Watch Company, 801 W. Main St., Mount Joy, PA 17552
    Attendees will be provided a break for lunch, then reconvene at the NAWCC Museum at 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., 514 Poplar St. Columbia, PA 17512
    At the Museum
    1. Unveiling of several new models for our 25th Anniversary.
    2. Tour of museum given by Roland Murphy
    3. Giveaways and refreshments.

I fear I cannot attend, due to other travel plans, but in honor of this event and the anniversary of the brand, please post any RGM-related images you wish to share...watches, swag, photos of your own visits or Convergence events...

I'll start with a minor RGM rarity, which depicts my favorite watch. Voler produced these for the RGM / TimeZone.com collaboration in 1999. I'm not sure how many were made, but I know RGM intended only to build 49 of the watches.

Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Unfortunately, I am not able to travel right now, so I will have to miss this one. For anyone on the fence, you should go if you can. My son and I went to an RGM GTG at the NAWCC about 9-10 years ago, and it was an absolute great time. This sounds like it may be even better.

Best regards,

Dave

Comment

I am certainly hoping to make it to this one.
      -Brian

Comment

I may be able to make it. Will know as it gets closer.

Convergence.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stoshman View Post
          I may be able to make it. Will know as it gets closer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23683[/ATTACH]
          I hope you're able to attend...of course, you need to wear that All Access pass.

Comment

REMINDER: The RGM 25th Anniversary event is this weekend. I am sorry to be unable to attend.
            Anyone who goes--please provide us a report!
            Cheers,
            Brad

Comment

So any reports?

Comment

Originally posted by mosswood View Post
                So any reports?
                Nothing yet, apparently. I've not had a chance to catch up with Roland but I am proudly wearing my RGM Ref. 116 in Poland this weekend!

Comment

I would have loved to have gone, but life has turned upside down of late. From the photos, it looks like it would have been a lot of fun and I like the newly released models.
                  -Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X