X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on this.

P4030042 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

33632563475_d3941ab671_o by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

I cannot blame you, Hank. It's a special one.
    I've brought out the Turtle after a period of ignoring it inadvertently.

Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

As you should be...such a beautiful piece, and your pictures are light years better than mine...

Comment

Yours, and Brian's, were good enough to make me want it, so job done. I intitally thought it was thick and the hands were chunky, at least compared to the Robert Lighton San Remo, but that's actually because the San Remo is pretty huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
          Yours, and Brian's, were good enough to make me want it, so job done. I intitally thought it was thick and the hands were chunky, at least compared to the Robert Lighton San Remo, but that's actually because the San Remo is pretty huge.
          I know--it looks a lot thicker than it actually is because of the "triple layer cake" design (which I love). The measurement is 11.5mm, but some of that is the domed crystal. It slips easily under my shirt cuffs.

Comment

I've already had mine under shirt cuffs too.

Iyonk has said he's making me a strap for this, but will only say it will alter the look...

I believe he is also making me a distressed black strap fro my Longines 1937.
            Last edited by Henry Krinkle; 04-06-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
              I've already had mien under shirt cuffs too.

Iyonk has said he's makign me a strap for this, but will only say it will alter the look...

I believe he is also making me a distressed black strap fro my Longines 1937.
              Excellent.

Comment

Working...
              X