No announcement yet.

Indices of glory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sky-Dweller is certainly not a watch for everyone, but that is part of the draw for me. It is not a typical Rolex and the annual calendar complication is one of the more subtle calendar displays available (with the exception of ochs und junior). Most annual calendars go for a triple date setup like the Patek. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people who own a Sky-Dweller don't even know that the watch displays the months.

An annual calendar fits nicely into a simplified watch collection. With a 72-hour power reserve, the Sky-Dweller can also keep running for more than a day off the wrist.
    -Brian

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyB View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the people who own a Sky-Dweller don't even know that the watch displays the months.
      I don;t own one, but never noticed that 12-month function. Nice feature, wouldn't take long to get used to.
      Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Ugh, all these dead photobucket links are very sad aren't they? :'(
        Always eager to hear more

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
          I don;t own one, but never noticed that 12-month function. Nice feature, wouldn't take long to get used to.
          I like that it is subtle and discrete. I tried to get used to a triple date on the Concord El Primero-powered chronograph, but all of the windows in the middle of the dial were just too distracting.
          -Brian

Comment

Photobucket really did a number on forums all over. It's sad to think of all of the information that was lost by that move.
            -Brian

Comment

Working...
            X