Had a little fun at the Cartier Boutique

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a little fun at the Cartier Boutique

My wife celebrated her 50th birthday this weekend, and to surprise her, I brought her to Cartier and bought her a ring. I called ahead of time, and they went way above and beyond to make it special.....champagne, balloons, etc...

For the occasion, I wore my Santos 100, and when we were done shopping for her, the salesperson brought me to the watches. I have owned a few Cartiers, with the Santos being my favorite, so am pretty familiar with their watches.

They had part of their traveling collection at the boutique, which is their very high end line. Neat stuff....and they insisted I try this on:

image.jpg
    image.jpg

White gold, skeleton front and back. If I had an extra $54,000, I would have worn it home!

That is a cool watch. I may not always like their designs, but Cartier almost always pays attention to every detail. During my last visit to a Cartier boutique, I tried on one of their more obscure Tanks in rose gold. Off the wrist, it was what I would just call "nice," but once I put it on, all of the details came together and it just worked. The Calibre de Cartier is one that has grown on me since it was first released.
    -Brian

Comment

Wow, indeed!

Comment

Working...
      X