Just in another Zenith\Movado Kingmatic with 408 calibre movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in another Zenith\Movado Kingmatic with 408 calibre movement

Large original bracelet to which is a bonus. Case and dial have some signs on wear I'm sourcing a new crystal as a type!

PB023868.jpgPB023874.jpg
    Chris

Let me know if you do source new crystals for the Kingmatic Video series of Movados. I could use a couple myself. Thanks.

Comment

Check PM bud!
      Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Comment

Big ol' hunka steel!
          Cool, gonna refinish it?

Comment

Not sure Brandon! I have a new crystal on the way. I'm guessing to have the case and dial refinished is gonna cost 100+. Will have to have a think about it!
            Chris

Comment

I sent a picture of this watch to my brother. I'm almost positive he had that exact same watch back in the mid '70's, along with a blue and white AMC Javelin. He about plotzed when he saw it. He'd completely forgot it (of course...he's not a watch geek).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TylerEOT View Post
                I sent a picture of this watch to my brother. I'm almost positive he had that exact same watch back in the mid '70's, along with a blue and white AMC Javelin. He about plotzed when he saw it. He'd completely forgot it (of course...he's not a watch geek).

I think the watch sold well in the States!
                Its funny how a watch is one of those things that can transport you back in time! I'm thinking I may spend a little on it to restore it to its former glory, anyway we'll see!
                Chris

Comment

Working...
                X