Monday Morning Roll Call!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup ...

...and the Seiko Sports 100, Seiko 5, Skagen, Swiss Army Watch and the Eddie Bauer Field Watch don't qualify.

Betcha' didn't know I had that many, did ya?

_____

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill.

Little Feat

_____

dean.

Comment

Full o' surprises!

I had indeed forgotten the SA and the EB!

Comment

Mighty Mouse

Vintage Val 69 works great under a dress shirt!

Living in a Van down by the river

Comment

42mm X 50mm

nt

Comment

Awesome DC66! Just curious...is there any reference to Mk.2 on the caseback?

I know that there are at least two differences between the Mk.1 and Mk.2 but there may be more...

Comment

Well, I just picked this up from the watchmaker, so I've switched for the afternoon and evening.

Dave (the watchmaker) kept telling me I was hallucinating as the SSW was right on time according to his vibragraf, even though I'd look down and suddenly find it to be 5 minutes off. Left on a winder, over the course of a few days it would be 15 minutes or more off. Then he found out what was going haywire: the cannon pinion was slipping, so every once in a while the minute hand would slip and loose about 5 minutes.

Hopefully the problem is fixed, but only time will tell.

John

Comment

Long jeans. I figured

since no one bought it, I might as well wear it. Wonderful blued hands!

Comment

Working...
                X