Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wind or Grind? Jenny, I got your number.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind or Grind? Jenny, I got your number.....

... I need to make you mine!

Jenny (how is it pronounced? I've heardy "Jenny", "Yenny", "Yay-nee"...)

The latest re-issue of old name... LOVE these! Looks like Doxa is resurrecting the brand... neat!

Mucho kudos to keeping the vintage vibe alive!

Nice! Which is Ref. 867-5309?
    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Very cool.
      DavidM1

Comment

Doxa is making them? So they'll all be limited editions that start at $2k?

Comment

Russell- I think I read $1200 or $1300 and something like $900 if you qualify as a returning Doxa customer.
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Limited Edition: 500 piece of each color numbered 1/500 in each color variation
            Case:
            Satin brushed solid stainless steel (316L). 42 mm in diameter (excluding crown), 12.3 mm in height. Stainless steel screw-down crown. The JENNY Caribbean 300 is hand assembled in Switzerland. Case back is solid-stainless steel, screw-back, engraved limited edition number xxx/500
            Crystal:
            Anti-reflective, scratch resistant flat sapphire crystal
            Bezel:
            Unidirectional rotating bezel, constructed of solid stainless steel with a sapphire non-decompression limit times bezel insert (imperial).
            Movement:
            High grade Swiss Made 2824-2 ETA movement, 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made with hacking second function,42 hours of power reserve, engraved rotor.
            Functions:
            Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o’clock
            Strap:
            Jenny rubber strap with signed stainless steel buckle (fits wrists from 6" to 10")
            Warranty:
            1 year limited warranty

Availability:

The new JENNY Caribbean 300 is available in 5 different designs, all 5 designs are true reproductions of the vintage JEYNNY model variations. All 5 models will be ready to ship end of November 2012.

Pricing and order:

Factory price: $1290.00 + shipping + tax
            DOXA owner's offer: $945.00 + shipping + tax, DOXA current and former owners, returning customers who ordered a DOXA between 2002 and 2012 receive a 28% discount
            Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Prounounced: Yawn-y. Nowhere near as cool as the originals with their beads of rice bracelets, and big applied steel indecies.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X