Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some of you Mr. Picky's pick at

this watch? 42mm x 13.5 mm.

It has been offerred to me in a trade and I'm trying to decide. What does this august group say?

No comment.
    _____

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill.

Little Feat

_____

dean.

Comment

Sucks....

....as it's not coming to me. Otherwise, I like it!

Best,

Marvin

Comment

#1? Are you serious?
        Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

It is indeed #1

Comment

no way. Dean would give his left nut for that one, I bet.

I personally find it too much to spend on a two tone tuna can that I would scarcely wear, but being that it is number one, it would be worth it.

Merry Christmas, Dick. I'd say you have been very good this year.

if you do snag it, we will have to change your name to number 1, you do know that, don't you?

make it so, number one ;~)
            "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!

I trust I've made myself clear.

Comment

Nah, spend the money on your house. :-))))

Comment

Sort of. If I heard you correctly.

Comment

I do have a Lange Memorial Bathroom which

was funded by sale of my Lange 1. But the issue here is that this would be an even trade for the only watch I've ever had trouble selling, no cash required.

Comment

No trade with Dean. I already have

one of those.

Comment

Wow. A trade for one that was already out the door? Perfect.
                        DavidM1

Comment

Seriously?

Maybe the only thing with yellow gold on it (other than a Vianney Halter) that I would wear. Awesome watch. Though I have no idea what you're giving up for it so...

Comment

Either I confused you, or I misunderstood you.

The trade is a watch I have now (not the Lange) for the PSM in my post.

Comment

It sounds like a trade though for one you have tried to sell in the past. That's what I meant by out the door. You've already decided that the one you have now could go. It would make gaining the PSM all the more tempting.
                              DavidM1

Comment

Working...
                              X