Work Sucks Roll Call ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday morning here.
    Just got back from a 5th birthday party at an indoor kids' play centre... it was a war zone... needed something tough and virtually disposable.

DavidM1

Comment

Do they own the Rollins building now? I had no idea. I guess it makes sense, because everything on campus is brick. It reminds me of college, though only the color.

I may well be like working for Uncle Dupie was.

Pardon the ignorance of a fellow who has been exiled in PA for 18 years: What is "Stoneys"? I know I'll be close to La Tolteca & The Pit, which is exciting. Also, it may be necessary to reacquaint myself with Bert, though all my buddies at the old Tape Factory have long since moved on...
      Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Muchas Gracias!
        Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

nice base, Paul...when did you get that?
          (great strap choice, too)
          "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

Originally posted by TylerEOT View Post
            Given in retirement in 1955, it's probably never worked a day in it's life.
            Nice Hamilton! Which model is it?
            I'm guessing that it has a 982 or 982M movement. (?)

Comment

Well, work rarely sucks for me, unless we have to work with a "Chronoloading" conductor, as defined by Batonman
              I'll be working later today, wearing this Hamilton Wesley with a nice 770 movement inside:

Comment

I picked this one up in October

It was probably not the smartest financial move but I love this watch.
                If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.
                - Mario Andretti

Comment

Working...
                X