Some new watches from Jörg Schauer/Stowa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new watches from Jörg Schauer/Stowa

Jörg's own brand is often forgotten about because Stowa has taken the limelight.

A new Schauer chronograph, Edition 14.

He is using new font for his name, a larger dial and added the date function to the 7753, which can be adjusted with a push button on the of the case.

Pics posted on the new Schauer website.

Stowa Marine Original with roman numerals and a lacquered/coated dial. Those who saw it at Basel say the dial is warmer than the stark white dial of the Marine Original with arabics.

Pics posted by Mike Stuffler on WUS.

One of these days, I would like to buy one his Schauer watches especially this Day-Date Central or Day-Date GL

The one thing I would change would be the date wheel. I would rather see a black day/date wheel. Other than that I like it.
    Todd

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Love the Schauer line, but I've got to say I don't dig the new leaf hands. The rounded shape doesn't properly contrast or compliment the industrial build of the rest of the design.

Comment

agreed. they look like boats.
      "most things are NOS for a reason"

Comment

Yeah they have been bugging me too. I would love to see different hands as well, especially the hands used on the Day-Date GL. He has been known to take requests and change things. He started out doing custom watches.
        Todd

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Comment

I'd just like to see Schauer do this...

Take this watch, give it a black dial with white numbers and hands. Period.

Photoshop anyone???

Comment

Here is a pic of a postcard that Jörg sent to those who requested a set of them.

I think a watch based on the pocket watch or the watch above the pocket watch would do the trick.

Todd

Comment

Something like this?

quick pshop jobber..

Comment

I'll be e-mailing that to Schauer. :-)

Comment

Ask Jorg to make two!

Comment

Agreed. Curiously, I really dig the day-date central.

Comment

Agree. They make me want to adjust the reception.
                      DavidM1

Comment

Working...
                      X