X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Cook spotted in Manchester...

Or, rather, a non-Krinklian photo appeared in The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/...es-in-pictures

4032.jpg?width=1225&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=65e46eceb42c5b4bac39f34a2c4451ef.jpg

I looked at this post again and had to chuckle...one of the most important news outlets in the world paid to publish the (admittedly, probably intentionally-) lousy photo above.
    Meanwhile, our little-known corner of the interweb enjoys images of this quality gratis:

Last edited by Watch Carefully; 09-19-2019, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I'm hoping to see an example of the new 42mm CC on the new BoR bracelet very soon.
      http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

That is a poor photo. One would think The Guardian could do better.
        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
          I'm hoping to see an example of the new 42mm CC on the new BoR bracelet very soon.
          I'm hoping that too!
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

I'm hoping that too!
            Hmmm......there's some thinly veiled code here, suggesting that one of you two gentlemen has a "new 42mm CC on the new BoR bracelet" on the way. Although, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
              That is a poor photo. One would think The Guardian could do better.
              All the photos in that segment were equally haphazard. I suppose it was intentional, and perhaps ironic?
              Who knows...maybe there is a reactionary movement to polished photos...sort of shabby chic?
              Or maybe standards have declined.
              Thankfully, The Guardian is still rigorous in their fact-checking and journalistic integrity.

Comment

Working...
              X