Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Rado Diastar Strap Replacelement/Removal

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone here please who can give me advice on how to remove the bracelet from a Rado Diastar.? I have 2 models of Rado Diastar (Original and Rattrapante). I wanted to move the SS bracelet from the original to the Rattrapante (in rubber). However i cant figure out what is the best way to do it. Which pins should be removed? Is it the pin closed to the case or the one that holds the rubber? I Have tried pushing the pins to no avail and i accidentally scratched the lugs doing so. So i thought i should ask first before moving any further.

Any tips or advice is appreciated. Thanks

Pics below for reference.

Please ignore the post, the issue is now solved. Thanks

Comment

Did you succeed? I imagine if you push out the pin closest to the case you will remove the lugs and if you push out the second pin the bracelet? strap alone will come out.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
        Did you succeed? I imagine if you push out the pin closest to the case you will remove the lugs and if you push out the second pin the bracelet? strap alone will come out.
        You guessed correctly Henry. It's extremely difficult to do without scratching the lugs though.
        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
        X