MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Hi all, Friday again, here's my week's watches, let's see yours.

Jubilé Weekend.

Wknd.jpg

A Frigate on Monday.

Mon.jpg

Scheidegg Tuesday.

Tue.jpg

Wednesday, woops, now how did that get in there? SKX009, a bargain I couldn't resist.

Wed.jpg

Thursday's favourite XL.

Thus.jpg

An Aster today, hope you all have a great weekend.

Fri.jpg

So many favourites this week but I'm going for your Scheidegg as it's in such fantastic condition.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

A bit of a strange week for me, in addition to the hottest July day ever experienced in the UK, in that I only brought three watches away with me.

I started the week with the Diastar 1 chronometer LE.

20190722_094251.jpg

On Tuesday the shell Diastar 8/1 matched the sunshine.

20190723_071825.jpg

Wednesday brought out the cushion Diastar 1.

20190724_064946.jpg

On Thursday and Friday I switched back to the DS1 LE.

20190725_074246.jpg

20190726_072325.jpg

Have a great weekend all.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
        So many favourites this week but I'm going for your Scheidegg as it's in such fantastic condition.

Thanks mate, it was a lucky find and since I was only after the bracelet the watch that came with it was a bonus. That's great trio to take away with you. I'm going with the 8/1, what a stunner, the perfect choice for a hot summer's day. Your hot weather in the UK and Europe has been all over the news, you be sure and stay well hydrated mate. Meanwhile down here, Sydney is about to complete the hottest July on record. I was down at Terrigal beach today and the water temp is still holding at just over 20C, not bad in the middle of Winter.

20190723_071825.jpg
        Last edited by Tim.; 07-26-2019, 03:20 AM.

Comment

I'm going with the 8/1, what a stunner, the perfect choice for a hot summer's day. Your hot weather in the UK and Europe has been all over the news, you be sure and stay well hydrated mate. Meanwhile down here, Sydney is about to complete the hottest July on record. I was down at Terrigal beach today and the water temp is still holding at just over 20C, not bad in the middle of Winter.
          Cheers mate. It is a watch that I really should wear more often (I seem to be saying that more and more these days )
          Climate change seems to be having an impact this year. Talk is that the exceptional temperatures of this year will be the norm by 2050...

Comment

Newly arrived Balboa for the weekend and my self created frankensonics the rest of the week. A79E33FF-BBAE-4226-88D3-A701CB80C2F5.jpeg E7AB9960-A81B-4712-ABBE-A6D69E57880A.jpeg 154E04B1-C531-491B-8A13-FBBA1E703BE9.jpeg BFE2160A-F174-4E02-B7F8-1BAD4C974E63.jpeg 38CB96F3-D48A-44B5-A1CA-57BDC00268E8.jpeg F011764F-82F2-4677-964D-49A90B14F460.jpeg

Comment

Hi guys, wearing my 38mm Starliner Daymaster on the original NSA today, have a nice weekend!

_20190726_162947.JPG
              Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Very nice watches this week and speaking of heat, low 90s with 75-80% humidity here in Miami.
                Wearing my latest.
                Have a great weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post
                  Hi guys, wearing my 38mm Starliner Daymaster on the original NSA today, have a nice weekend!

_20190726_162947.JPG
                  I like it.

Comment

An Aster today, hope you all have a great weekend.

Fri.jpg
                    Nice week Time. Any post with several rarely seen steel models in good shape always makes me smile, but I am going with your Aster today. I always kind fo intended to buy one but never got around to it.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
                      Very nice watches this week and speaking of heat, low 90s with 75-80% humidity here in Miami.
                      Wearing my latest.
                      Have a great weekend.
                      How can you stand a leather strap at that temp with those humidities? I could never do it, even with a watch as great as that GH.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post

_20190726_162947.JPG
                        I actually prefer the two tone Starliners on the wacky factory escalator style bracelets and I find them exceptionally comfy, but you've got a great looking Starliner there nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

How can you stand a leather strap at that temp with those humidities? I could never do it, even with a watch as great as that GH.
                          LOL, Only indoors.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
                            Really dig the Franken-tina Sonic.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                              A bit of a strange week for me, in addition to the hottest July day ever experienced in the UK, in that I only brought three watches away with me.

I started the week with the Diastar 1 chronometer LE.

20190722_094251.jpg
                              I kinda wanna pick the shell Diastar, but the re-issue of the classic has to win.

Comment

Working...
                              X