X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOSE G
    replied
    Originally posted by yokied View Post
    It's been a while folks and I wish my life could be more accommodating of Rado's dressier numbers but this is the only Rado I own that can handle the demands of life with small children. It's going well on an Evinger expandable stretch mesh bracelet - a much better all round casual wear option than the BOR.
    It looks great, the NSA bracelet also looks good on it.
    Last edited by JOSE G; 07-28-2019, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yokied
    replied
    It's been a while folks and I wish my life could be more accommodating of Rado's dressier numbers but this is the only Rado I own that can handle the demands of life with small children. It's going well on an Evinger expandable stretch mesh bracelet - a much better all round casual wear option than the BOR.

Leave a comment:

• Watch Carefully
    replied
    Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Nice week Time. Any post with several rarely seen steel models in good shape always makes me smile, but I am going with your Aster today. I always kind fo intended to buy one but never got around to it.
    Same here...the white Aster dials are, for me, among the most appealing of all Rado made.

Leave a comment:

• Henry Krinkle
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks Henry, it doesn't get at lot of wear but on the right day it's perfect. I was very tempted by at least three of your watches this week and almost chose the Great but in the end the stark simplicity of the SpaceflighT won me over.

Thanks Tim. The SpaceflighT doesn't get that much wear either, but it's a good looking piece that I find pretty comfortable. I've learned to keep a big stash of batteries on hand for it and now when I get a hankering to wear it I can.

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Wow mate, congratulations, that's just beautiful, great score.
    Cheers mate.

Leave a comment:

• Tim.
    replied
    Originally posted by scottjc View Post
    A quick addendum to my Friday.

20190726_175554.jpg
    Wow mate, congratulations, that's just beautiful, great score.

Leave a comment:

• Tim.
    replied

Nice week Time. Any post with several rarely seen steel models in good shape always makes me smile, but I am going with your Aster today. I always kind fo intended to buy one but never got around to it.
    Thanks Henry, it doesn't get at lot of wear but on the right day it's perfect. I was very tempted by at least three of your watches this week and almost chose the Great but in the end the stark simplicity of the SpaceflighT won me over.

Leave a comment:

• JOSE G
    replied
    I fear that leather strap won't last long in that heat and humidity but it looks great for now.

I know, Back Up rubber strap.

Leave a comment:

• Henry Krinkle
    replied
    A lovely week of some of your lesser worn watches Henry.
    This has always been a favourite of mine.

It is one of my favourites too, which is why I hardly wore it for years before deciding that was disrespectful to the watch and it's purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Henry Krinkle
    replied

Thanks mate. It's quite a risk to buy something you've never seen in real life, especially something this expensive, but it's everything I hoped it would be.
    I don't want to brag about my own foolishness, but... I bought the Hyperchrome Golden Horse sight unseen....

In my defence, I did suffer some apprehension.

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    I fear that leather strap won't last long in that heat and humidity but it looks great for now.

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
    Very nice watches this week and speaking of heat, low 90s with 75-80% humidity here in Miami.
    Wearing my latest.
    Have a great weekend.

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    A beautiful example Marcus.

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post
    Hi guys, wearing my 38mm Starliner Daymaster on the original NSA today, have a nice weekend!

_20190726_162947.JPG

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    A lovely week of some of your lesser worn watches Henry.
    This has always been a favourite of mine.

PC240582 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied

I am guessing it is at least as nice as you were hoping. It looks great.
    Thanks mate. It's quite a risk to buy something you've never seen in real life, especially something this expensive, but it's everything I hoped it would be.

Leave a comment:

• scottjc
    replied
    Originally posted by JOSE G View Post

WOW, stunning Scott.
    ​​​​​​​Enjoy it.
    Thanks Jose, I've been enjoying it since I put it on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X