MMff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Nice week Time. Any post with several rarely seen steel models in good shape always makes me smile, but I am going with your Aster today. I always kind fo intended to buy one but never got around to it.
    Thanks Henry, it doesn't get at lot of wear but on the right day it's perfect. I was very tempted by at least three of your watches this week and almost chose the Great but in the end the stark simplicity of the SpaceflighT won me over.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
      A quick addendum to my Friday.

20190726_175554.jpg
      Wow mate, congratulations, that's just beautiful, great score.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Wow mate, congratulations, that's just beautiful, great score.
        Cheers mate.
        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks Henry, it doesn't get at lot of wear but on the right day it's perfect. I was very tempted by at least three of your watches this week and almost chose the Great but in the end the stark simplicity of the SpaceflighT won me over.

Thanks Tim. The SpaceflighT doesn't get that much wear either, but it's a good looking piece that I find pretty comfortable. I've learned to keep a big stash of batteries on hand for it and now when I get a hankering to wear it I can.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Nice week Time. Any post with several rarely seen steel models in good shape always makes me smile, but I am going with your Aster today. I always kind fo intended to buy one but never got around to it.
            Same here...the white Aster dials are, for me, among the most appealing of all Rado made.

Comment

It's been a while folks and I wish my life could be more accommodating of Rado's dressier numbers but this is the only Rado I own that can handle the demands of life with small children. It's going well on an Evinger expandable stretch mesh bracelet - a much better all round casual wear option than the BOR.

Comment

Originally posted by yokied View Post
                It's been a while folks and I wish my life could be more accommodating of Rado's dressier numbers but this is the only Rado I own that can handle the demands of life with small children. It's going well on an Evinger expandable stretch mesh bracelet - a much better all round casual wear option than the BOR.
                It looks great, the NSA bracelet also looks good on it.
                Last edited by JOSE G; 07-28-2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X