MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post
    Hi guys, wearing my Oris gem today, have a sunny weekend!

_20190614_121902.JPG
    That's one very cool watch Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
      These 5 arrived last Friday from Japan. All listed as junk? After repairs and cleanup Iím wearing them this week. 532805F0-D679-4F86-AE32-3BDE06B0B166.jpeg
      Great haul Kevin and well done getting them all up and running so quickly.

Comment

Thanks Scott. This iteration of the KonTiki is the other of my two "almost" watches. The other is of course the Hyperchrome Golden Horse. I used to think both of them had a couple of things wrong, but over the years those niggles have been reduced to one problem each. The Golden Horse would have to have the water resistance of the KonTiki and the KonTiki would have to be smaller like the GH.

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
        It's unusual for me to pick a non-Rado but the Kon Tiki is so striking that I just can't pass it by.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Thanks Tim. I do think the case sculpting on the Avant Garde is pretty well done.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks Henry, the Trident is always an interesting watch to wear, there's so many different aspects to look at. You've had a great mostly non-Rado week and in keeping with that I'm choosing this Eterna, not just for the watch, but also for this photo that shows it's features so well.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Working...
          X