Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rado NCC 404!!

Hi guys,

I hope everyone is doing well! Here are the photos of my new NCC 404 and I'm enjoying it so much! I just wish I had that fishtail bracelet to go with it! Please share your NCC 404 and let's see who got the best one!!
    Rado NCC 404 1 Rado NCC 404 2 Rado NCC 404 3

The 404 is my favourite NCC

Mine isn't the best, but, is probably the most unique with the Türler signed dial.....

Comment

Hi Futura!

That's a really nice one! I like the dial color!

I've seen many Türler on Rado watches! What do they mean?

Comment

The dial colour is what they call "tropical" though too uneven to be valuable, its when a probably black dial is exposed to the sun and fades to a chocolate colour

The Türler signing is from the shop that originally sold it, they added their name to the dial, Tiffany and some others also do this and you get a double signed dial..

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURA View Post
          The Türler signing is from the shop that originally sold it, they added their name to the dial, Tiffany and some others also do this and you get a double signed dial..
          I wonder if we should compile a list of verified retailer names we have seen on Rado dials.
          I've seen:
          Tiffany,
          Cartier, (EOT thread on this)
          Türler
          Fijo (thread on this also)

We've also seen some private-label Rados, where the Rado name is not present on the dial at all; only that of the vendor is.
          Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post

I wonder if we should compile a list of verified retailer names we have seen on Rado dials.
            I've seen:
            Tiffany,
            Cartier, (EOT thread on this)
            Türler
            Fijo (thread on this also)

We've also seen some private-label Rados, where the Rado name is not present on the dial at all; only that of the vendor is.
            What! There is a Cartier also! Could you please send me the link of the thread! It's really interesting!
            Last edited by oneonlyonline; 04-12-2019, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Congratulations. A nice 404 is pretty uncommon. It is also a favourite of mine. I've got it in gold and a couple of parts ones in stainless that would build up into an OK working model if I ever get around to it.
              Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Very nice Azu, lovely clean dial, congratulations.

Comment

Looking good Azu. Here's mine.

WP_20181006_13_01_41_Pro (2).jpg
                  http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
                  X