No announcement yet.

MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stunning week Henry but you won't be surprised by my choice of the SpaceWing as your watch of the week.

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    P4120221 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Fantastic week Scott! I am sticking with the 40 Years but the Shell Sapphire gets an honorable mention.

Iíve got that one too, but in the same case as the other one. 39C81A4A-E07B-4693-A9C9-CC26EBDE917A.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by oneonlyonline View Post
        I have been wearing this NCC 404 all week! Enjoying it so much!

D5BC30AE-9DB0-4414-880F-A81FB751A25C.JPG

Fine example Azu, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by oneonlyonline View Post
          Great watches Tim! I vote for the Balboa SM Star! I just love Balboa cases!
          Thanks Azu.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
            What a stunning week of watches Tim.
            I could happily choose any of them but I'm going to pick a lesser seen personal favourite in the shape of the Scheidegg. The sunburst dial looks amazing.

Thanks mate, it was a lucky find. Given that you're spending time away from home, you still managed a pretty standout week imo.

I'm going for this combo. Cufflink, cushion cased, stepped bracelet, knock out!

20190408_175623.jpg

And also, congrats on the new Shell Sapphire, an even rarer version of a rare watch.

Comment

It was my pleasure to share the info on the new edition of Golden Horse. When I finally do see it in person, I will have a camera with me and I'll take a decent photo of two of whichever model/models the rep has with her.

I am picking your Scheidegg.
              Thanks Henry, looking forward to some decent photos of the GH's.

Like Scott, I'm going for your Spacwing this week, great watch, great photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks mate, it was a lucky find. Given that you're spending time away from home, you still managed a pretty standout week imo.

I'm going for this combo. Cufflink, cushion cased, stepped bracelet, knock out!

20190408_175623.jpg

And also, congrats on the new Shell Sapphire, an even rarer version of a rare watch.
                Cheers mate, I'm glad you approve.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post

Iíve got that one too, but in the same case as the other one. 39C81A4A-E07B-4693-A9C9-CC26EBDE917A.jpeg
                  Nice one Kevin, I didn't realise that you had one.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                    A stunning week Henry but you won't be surprised by my choice of the SpaceWing as your watch of the week.

None at all. I think our feelings about the Spacewing are the same.
                    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post

Thanks Henry, looking forward to some decent photos of the GH's.

Like Scott, I'm going for your Spacwing this week, great watch, great photo.

Thanks Tim. I will miss the pre-release opportunity to see it/them in a couple of weeks, but I should be able to see them sometime in June.

With all the talk about Jay, the Spacewing came from him. I bought that, my silver dialed LR and a Manhattan DeLuxe. The Spacewing was the only watch that didn't need work almost immediately, but if I'd bought the green one Jay wanted me to buy all three would have been at the watchmaker within six months.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Spherematic for me this week.

B30B5890-1E61-4504-8E2A-1D1BDC33D1E9.jpeg

Comment

A little late but wearing one of my 101ís today. A79AC3B8-37E3-430A-9739-4EBDE0B505E3.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                          X