No announcement yet.

MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just insane. It looks like the case was milled straight from a block of industrial titanium.

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
    I thought it would be appropriate for MMFF!
    It arrived just in time.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

It's interesting how tastes change on the forum. When I joined everyone had Starliners. Then it was something else. Accustars were discussed but not a lot of the members had them. I think there have been three or four "forum" watches in my time and with this current crop Accustars are quite popular. I recently looked at acquiring a second one and I think one of the gold coloured ones would be a hoot.

Originally posted by FUTURA View Post
      Pretty sure we need our own days like "Speedy Tuesday" maybe "Accustar Friday".....

I just dusted my one off and, like others, am surprised how much i like this watch and that the "quartz" tick does't annoy me like i though it would

Happy Accustar Friday to all!

Comment

Id have to look it up, but I had 2 Accustars. Probably 2008-2010. Im fascinated at their resurgence in popularity. I never got used to the plastic-like dial, but loved the technology of the movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Balboa Excel-lent.
          Thanks Henry, glad to hear your dive course is back on track, and speaking of dive, I'm picking your CC Mk1 V2 again. The attention to detail really holds up under the intense scrutiny of this great photo.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
            So many of my favourites here I could have easily picked the Eiger or Frigate but your shot of the Excel is fantastic

Many thanks Scott, I was just lucky that the light was right to catch the dial and the crystal at the same time. This week I can't go past your new Lapis NCC 505, what a beautifully preserved example, lucky you! Like Henry I'm very much looking forward to the family portrait. Enjoy the couch surfing this weekend.

20190312_212036.jpg
            Last edited by Tim.; 03-15-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
              Are you sitting down?...

And the winner of this weeks Funk award...........is Brad! Congratulations, what a crazy piece.

Comment

Did Henry Krinkle just post a WRIST SHOT?!

Hell must be frozen over.

Comment

Originally posted by rice View Post
                  Did Henry Krinkle just post a WRIST SHOT?!

Hell must be frozen over.
                  I did!

It has!

Comment

Hang out time in Berlin this weekend wearing my new Esonic:

_20190316_134328.JPG
                    Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Working...
                    X