MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Happy Friday people, what've you been wearing this week? Here's the watches that told my time.
    I ended up wearing my weekend watch on Monday again this week. The watch I had expected to arrive on Monday morning didn't arrive till late afternoon, so I kept the XL diver on, no big problem, it's a great watch.

Weekend.jpg

Tuesday, the new dive toy that arrived on Monday afternoon. Great readability in light or dark conditions. The case is a little unusual for a diver with some slightly art deco cues. Just like the Blue Neymar diver I recently bought, it'll be off to my watchmaker for regulating next week. It's currently gaining about 15 sec/day and I'm sure we can achieve better than that.
    Henry will be pleased, no Mercedes hand on this one.

Tue.jpg .
    image_24686.jpg .
    image_24687.jpg .
    Tue L.jpg

Wednesday, a favourite, the Balboa Cologny. So small and light after the Deep Blue diver.

Wed.jpg

Thursday's Accustar.

Thus.jpg

And today my endlessly fascinating Balboa Excel. Have a great weekend everybody.

Fri.jpg

_20190208_171324.JPG

Petrol Diamaster today!
    Last edited by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.; 02-08-2019, 12:18 PM.
    Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

A great week of watches Tim. The new Deep Blue looks very striking, but I'm glad that its late arrival gave the Diastar diver an extra day on the wrist.
      Very hard to choose a watch of the week from your pics but my choice is a watch that I've owned numerous times and sold for no other reason than the case colour. Everything else about it is perfect Rado funk.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
      http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post

_20190208_171324.JPG

Petrol Diamaster today!
        Stunning Marcus. A beautiful dial in a razor sharp case.

Comment

Happy Friday everyone. These are the watches that joined me this week.

On Monday I carried the lapis theme from last week with the Diastar 515.

20190204_180438.jpg

Balboa Aster on Tuesday.

20190205_165730.jpg

I worked from home on Wednesday so stayed casual with the Diastar Captain Cook.

20190206_181832.jpg

Another mineral dial for Thursday with the Shell Diastar 8/1.

20190207_161905.jpg

I'm really enjoying my NCC's at the moment and really don't wear the 202 often enough so that gets star billing for Funky Friday.

20190208_155327.jpg

Have a great weekend guys.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
            A great week of watches Tim. The new Deep Blue looks very striking, but I'm glad that its late arrival gave the Diastar diver an extra day on the wrist.
            Very hard to choose a watch of the week from your pics but my choice is a watch that I've owned numerous times and sold for no other reason than the case colour. Everything else about it is perfect Rado funk.

Thanks mate, you've had an absolutely outstanding week. I'm going with your Shell DS 8/1, it's a great photo of the depth of colour and texture in that MOP, quite beautiful.

20190207_161905.jpg

Comment

Thanks mate, you've had an absolutely outstanding week. I'm going with your Shell DS 8/1, it's a great photo of the depth of colour and texture in that MOP, quite beautiful.
              Thanks mate, I was quite surprised at the way the dial came out in this photo.

Comment

Happy Friday people, what've you been wearing this week? Here's the watches that told my time.
                I ended up wearing my weekend watch on Monday again this week. The watch I had expected to arrive on Monday morning didn't arrive till late afternoon, so I kept the XL diver on, no big problem, it's a great watch.

Tuesday, the new dive toy that arrived on Monday afternoon. Great readability in light or dark conditions. The case is a little unusual for a diver with some slightly art deco cues. Just like the Blue Neymar diver I recently bought, it'll be off to my watchmaker for regulating next week. It's currently gaining about 15 sec/day and I'm sure we can achieve better than that.
                Henry will be pleased, no Mercedes hand on this one.

Tue.jpg .

Fri.jpg
                I am picking your Excel this week Tim.

In regards to your new diver, congratulations and yes, those are proper dive watch hands.
                Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                  I worked from home on Wednesday so stayed casual with the Diastar Captain Cook.

20190206_181832.jpg
                  I'm picking discreet this week Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post

_20190208_171324.JPG

Petrol Diamaster today!
                    Lovely Pimp.

Comment

Hello Gents! My week

Saturday I wore the Captain Cook MkI v2

sat.jpg

Sunday Armand Nicolet

sun.jpg
                      Monday it was the Divestar

mon.jpg
                      Tuesday it was the sapphire crystaled Rothorn.

Tuesday.jpg

Wednesday, while I was walking to work Saskatoon was the coldest place on earth, and colder than parts of Mrs. I couldn't be bothered to take a picture of the Grab n Go Quartz Tiki.

wed.jpg Yesterday a little gold plate to keep me warm.

thurs..jpg

At around 4:00 pm yesterday we got an email from our thermostat informing us that there may be a problem with the furnace as it hadn't delivered any heat for two hours. We rushed home to find the house at 10.5 C. We got it fixed around 10:00pm. We decided to take today off after that. I continued my ongoing experment in refrigerator aged dough breads. Carroway rye loaf and Nienaber.

P2090020.jpg

P2090023.jpg
                      Last edited by Henry Krinkle; 02-08-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Great photos once again Henry, this week I'm picking your CC Mk1 V2, it looks great on the original bracelet and.........

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

Saturday I wore the Captain Cook MkI v2

sat.jpg
                        .....this looks very tasty.

I continued my ongoing experment in refrigerator aged dough breads. Carroway rye loaf and Nienaber.

P2090020.jpg

P2090023.jpg
                        Last edited by Tim.; 02-08-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Wednesday, while I was walking to work Saskatoon was the coldest place on earth, and colder than parts of Mrs.
                          Surely not Mrs. K. Mars maybe?

Comment

Awesome watches this week.

Comment

A wonderfully eclectic week of watches Henry. I'm choosing your beautiful Rothorn as my watch of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X