Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion : RADO GREEN HORSE REF. 11768

Hi guys,

Hope it is okay for you guys to open a new thread on this particular Rado Green Horse 6 Ref. 11768.
    I found some info under :
    http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...h=819592&rid=0

http://www.equationoftime.com/forums...-green-horse-6

Still not clear to me if there is anything suspicious about the dial / hands / date&day.
    Price is 290USD. Seems to be a model produced in the late 1958-1964(?).

Thanks for your help and feedback.

Cheers,

WATCHROCK

Hi!

Nothing suspicious to see on the pics, seems to be in a very good condition and all original.
    11768 is the correct reference for a GH 6 with day/date.
    The first day/dates (marked with addional "Daymaster" in the beginning) came 1962, so this one is a bit later, maybe 1964 - 1968..
    Best regards, Mike
    vintage-rado.de

Comment

Originally posted by mike184 View Post
      Hi!

Nothing suspicious to see on the pics, seems to be in a very good condition and all original.
      The first day/dates (marked with addional "Daymaster" in the beginning) came 1962, so this one is a bit later, maybe 1964 - 1968..
      Awesome!
      Always great to find these gems.
      I will ask the Seller for a picture of the movement and inner back case too.

As soon as I will get them I will provide these pics for Archive reference here .

Comment

Originally posted by mike184 View Post
        Hi!

Not too much later though, still has the bayonet type case back with symbol and case patent numbers.

Comment

Working...
        X