MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Happy Friday Eotians, let's see your watches. Here's the watches that kept time for me this week.

Last weekend, the Landmaster. Weekends are a good time to charge up an old kinetic like this, 2 days will give me 2 weeks.

Weekend.jpg

A touch of class on Monday with the Balboa Chronometer.

Mon.jpg

Tuesday, a favourite XL.

Tue.jpg

Wednesday's Balboa Excel.

Wed A.jpg

First Rado softshell for the week, Thursday's Trident 500.

Thus.jpg

And today, it's chunk of funk time for Friday. Have a great weekend everybody, it's getting down to the pointy end of the year now and whatever you're planning, I hope it's going well for you.

Fri.jpg

Last edited by Tim.; 12-07-2018, 03:18 PM.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    Happy Friday Eotians, let's see your watches. Here's the watches that kept time for me this week.

Last weekend, the Landmaster. Weekends are a good time to charge up an old kinetic like this, 2 days will give me 2 weeks.

Weekend.jpg

A touch of class on Monday with the Balboa Chronometer.

Mon.jpg

Tuesday, a favourite XL.

Tue.jpg

Wed A.jpg

First Rado softshell for the week, Thursday's Trident 500.

Thus.jpg

And today, it's chunk of funk time for Friday. Have a great weekend everybody, it's getting down to the pointy end of the year now and whatever your planning, I hope it's going well for you.

Fri.jpg

A great week Tim, your photographs have come on in leaps and bounds whereas mine seem to have gone backwards.
    I particularly like the pic of the Excel, which is why I'm picking that as my winner from your list.
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post

A great week Tim, your photographs have come on in leaps and bounds whereas mine seem to have gone backwards.
      I particularly like the pic of the Excel, which is why I'm picking that as my winner from your list.
      Thanks mate, it's nice to have the Excel back and working properly again, a very rewarding piece to photograph. I don't believe your photographs have gone backwards, considering the amount of spare time you have, I'd say you maintain a pretty high standard. To start and run ones own business requires a lot of time and dedication, it's simply a matter of priorities.

Comment

Thanks mate, it's nice to have the Excel back and working properly again, a very rewarding piece to photograph. I don't believe your photographs have gone backwards, considering the amount of spare time you have, I'd say you maintain a pretty high standard. To start and run ones own business requires a lot of time and dedication, it's simply a matter of priorities.
        Yes, I often enjoyed photographing the Excel more than I enjoyed wearing it...
        Spare time is certainly an issue for me at the moment, plus the lack of available natural light when I get round to taking my daily picture.
        It may be that I've just noticed how good this week's pics are that you've posted above but I'm seriously impressed mate.

Comment

Happy Friday everybody.
          These are the watches that accompanied me through the chaos that was the first week of December.

Accuracy was they key on Monday with the Diastar 1/E chronometer.

WP_20181203_11_01_31_Pro (2).jpg

A bit more subtlety on Tuesday with the pure white Aster.

WP_20181204_19_19_07_Pro (2).jpg

On Wednesday I went for a classic Balboa in the shape of the SM Star.

WP_20181205_18_53_55_Pro (2).jpg

My latest favourite on Thursday with the SpaceWing.

WP_20181206_18_59_40_Pro (2).jpg

And today I've resurrected the sleeping Accustar. It started first time so it appears that the project has been a success.

WP_20181207_10_38_08_Pro (2).jpg

Have a great weekend guys!

Comment

Aubergine Esonic today.
            Have a nice weekend!

_20181207_141708.JPG
            Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Tue.jpg

Wed A.jpg
              I would almost always pick the Diastar XL, but I will give the nod to the Excel this week due to your excellent capture of the crystal.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Happy Friday everybody.
                These are the watches that accompanied me through the chaos that was the first week of December.

Almost any week against almost everything, this wins.

Comment

Happy Friday everybody.

And today I've resurrected the sleeping Accustar. It started first time so it appears that the project has been a success.

WP_20181207_10_38_08_Pro (2).jpg

Have a great weekend guys!
                  Glad to see your Accustar is holding charge mate. This week your SpaceWing is my Favourite too.

Comment

Last weekend was a bit of a change from the usual. I wore autos with date. Specifically these two.

P3010150 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P1020225 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

The week itself was crazy and a bit cold (it's pushing _30C today with the wind chill). I have a small staff, ten people, so when one person goes on holidays they are missed and oen fo my guys is gone to the Phillipines for four weeks.

Monday D-200

PA030449 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tuesday was the RGM 400

P5040316 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wednesday I wore this giant LR, no time for a current photo.

P1014309 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Thursday the soleure. It was well after lunch that I realised the date was wrong.

PC062208 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Today I am wrapping up the week with the 40 Years of XL, also featuring a photo from the Recyclotron.

P3280205 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

I would almost always pick the Diastar XL, but I will give the nod to the Excel this week due to your excellent capture of the crystal.
                      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Last weekend was a bit of a change from the usual. I wore autos with date. Specifically these two.

P3010150 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

P1020225 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

The week itself was crazy and a bit cold (it's pushing _30C today with the wind chill). I have a small staff, ten people, so when one person goes on holidays they are missed and oen fo my guys is gone to the Phillipines for four weeks.

Monday D-200

PA030449 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tuesday was the RGM 400

P5040316 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wednesday I wore this giant LR, no time for a current photo.

P1014309 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Thursday the soleure. It was well after lunch that I realised the date was wrong.

PC062208 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Today I am wrapping up the week with the 40 Years of XL, also featuring a photo from the Recyclotron.

P3280205 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
                        Such a wonderfully varied week that it's hard to pick a favourite Henry.
                        For me it's between the RGM and 40 Years of Diastar.

Comment

Thanks Henry, I was lucky to catch it in the right light. For me this week I'm going with your 40 Years of, cause I love love that photo, with the big LR running a very close second, the combination of that brushed case and those crystal markers is very striking.

Comment

Such a wonderfully varied week that it's hard to pick a favourite Henry.
                            For me it's between the RGM and 40 Years of Diastar.
                            Thanks Scott! In very different ways they are both pretty special watches.

Comment

Thanks Henry, I was lucky to catch it in the right light. For me this week I'm going with your 40 Years of, cause I love love that photo, with the big LR running a very close second, the combination of that brushed case and those crystal markers is very striking.
                              Thanks Tim. The LR 7624 is very Rado-ish. I have always viewed it as Louis Rossels SpaceWing, in size and general concept, and the movement is the same AS that Rado used in the Diamster/Diastar 10. With my gp version I own about half of the 7624s I have ever seen. I have an ad of one with a chrome hardened case, but I have never seen a real one. I would love to get my hands on one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X