No announcement yet.

Captain Cook Mk 2 . 2

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Cook Mk 2 . 2

They even got the anchor on the crystal.

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Nice little review. Thanks!
    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

That looks really nice, very tempting.
        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

I think they've done a great job on this, it's a bit out of my price range atm, the Aussie dollar being what it is. Perhaps they'll be a bit more reasonable further down the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
            I think they've done a great job on this, it's a bit out of my price range atm, the Aussie dollar being what it is. Perhaps they'll be a bit more reasonable further down the track.
            The Canadian dollar is pretty much the same, so it'll be pretty pricey here too, more than my Hyperchrome Golden Horse was.

Comment

Looking good. The crystal looks very close to the original. Shame about the 4pm crown protruding but we can't win them all.

Tim I'm going to see if I can beat my AD in Sydney down a bit. Not getting much change out of AUD3K is a bit rich. I have succeeded on other purchases but I'm less optimistic here, at least initially. I can't see them walking out the door at these prices though.

Comment

So I'm down for this at an AD in Sydney - my old AD has dropped Rado which is very disappointing. The new AD don't like their chances of getting one this year. I contacted Rob Caplan at Toppers and this is what I got back from him:
                It appears that this watch has been made a U.S. exclusive to a department store. Iím sorry. It looks like we arenít able to order it at least until January.

I wonder which store it'll be in for our stateside colleagues.

Comment

I'd heard Macy's. The western Canadian rep was sure if she could get one or not. I am supposed to meet up with her in December. I am not sure if I wouldn't prefer that she couldn't get one.

Originally posted by yokied View Post
                  So I'm down for this at an AD in Sydney - my old AD has dropped Rado which is very disappointing. The new AD don't like their chances of getting one this year. I contacted Rob Caplan at Toppers and this is what I got back from him:
                  It appears that this watch has been made a U.S. exclusive to a department store. Iím sorry. It looks like we arenít able to order it at least until January.

I wonder which store it'll be in for our stateside colleagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                    I am not sure if I wouldn't prefer that she couldn't get one.

I hope she can...
                    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Working...
                    X