haven't logged in in quite a while ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haven't logged in in quite a while ..

I've been in the Philippines over 2 years now (came here at the end of July 2016) and while I haven't lost my interest in watches, I am not actively collecting either - I left most of my collection in Malta when I moved over and the combination of not having spare cash to spend and the horrible Philippines postal service has put me off buying anything for now.

I noticed Henry's like on one of my Facebook posts and since I happen to be wearing a Rado today too came in to say hello.

The Rado i'm wearing is a Golden Horse Quartz .. they're not common but not particularly valuable either - I think it's a really nice watch. It's on the original bracelet. Quite a bit lighter than both the old GH watches and the 2007 automatic re-issue.

I am noticing that most of the forum posts seem to be gone .. have they been archived somewhere? There was a lot of valuable information there built up over the years.

cheers,
    Dave.

Hi Dave, good to see you back. To get all the posts back see below.

Drop the filter down.

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 6.17.21 PM.png

Select all time.

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 6.17.51 PM.png

And voila!

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 6.18.35 PM.png

Comment

Hi Dave! As Tim has shown, all the info is still here. Threads I couldn't find after that big hack a couple of years ago are even back. I think it's a touch harder to find than on the old platform, but it can be found.

I love your quartz horse. I have been casually looking for just the right one at just the right price for more than a few years.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Hi Dave, good to hear from you, I too like the GHQ.

Im not a fan of the new platform, find it far less user friendly, particularly on the iPhone.
        See my collection slideshow at
        http://s629.photobucket.com/user/sca...20March%202012

Comment

Hi Dave!

Nice to hear from you! Hope your family and you are alright.
          Indeed a nice watch, the GH Quartz - the classical design in a modern interpretation.
          Had missed it on FB - but FB-feeds have their own rules.

BTW, Im also not a friend of the new forum software.
          Cant see absolutely nothing having become better than before.
          Best regards, Mike
          vintage-rado.de

Comment

Working...
          X