Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basel World 2018 Captain Cook.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Basel World 2018 Captain Cook.

    A thread from WUS
    Come to think of it the titanium looks interesting, will see

    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/bas...n-4695725.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
    A thread from WUS
    Come to think of it the titanium looks interesting, will see

    http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/bas...n-4695725.html

    I agree Jose, I think both this modern CC and last years titanium offering are well worth a look. As you know I've scratched my dive watch itch for the time being, so I won't be buying one atm but........maybe next year.

    Comment


    • #3
      I do like the look of the big titanium new Captain Cook. I think it will do well for Rado, but 46mm is way too big for me.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
        I do like the look of the big titanium new Captain Cook. I think it will do well for Rado, but 46mm is way too big for me.
        I can pull it off, but will have to see it in person to make a decision.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
          I do like the look of the big titanium new Captain Cook. I think it will do well for Rado, but 46mm is way too big for me.
          I agree--if it could be made at 40mm, and thin-ish, I'd be enamoured.
          Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

          Comment


          • #6
            I like the looks, but not the price of the red/black vintage style diver there. I'd be into it if it were less than $1,000.
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

            I need a new watch

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TKite View Post
              I like the looks, but not the price of the red/black vintage style diver there. I'd be into it if it were less than $1,000.
              You'd probably be able to buy the original vintage CC MK2 that inspired it for less than $1000, they do still come up for sale sometimes.
              Last edited by Tim.; 05-20-2018, 08:40 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TKite View Post
                I like the looks, but not the price of the red/black vintage style diver there. I'd be into it if it were less than $1,000.
                Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                You'd probably be able to buy the original vintage CC MK2 that inspired it for less than $1000, they do still come up for sale sometimes.
                I had a quick look and spotted 5 vintage ones for sale, all less than US$700, most a lot less.

                Comment

                Working...
                X