• Basel World 2018 Captain Cook.

A thread from WUS
    Come to think of it the titanium looks interesting, will see

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/bas...n-4695725.html

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
    A thread from WUS
    Come to think of it the titanium looks interesting, will see

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/bas...n-4695725.html

I agree Jose, I think both this modern CC and last years titanium offering are well worth a look. As you know I've scratched my dive watch itch for the time being, so I won't be buying one atm but........maybe next year.

Comment

I do like the look of the big titanium new Captain Cook. I think it will do well for Rado, but 46mm is way too big for me.
      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
        I do like the look of the big titanium new Captain Cook. I think it will do well for Rado, but 46mm is way too big for me.
        I can pull it off, but will have to see it in person to make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
          I agree--if it could be made at 40mm, and thin-ish, I'd be enamoured.
          Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

I like the looks, but not the price of the red/black vintage style diver there. I'd be into it if it were less than $1,000.
            TKite,
            Hydronaut

I need a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
              I like the looks, but not the price of the red/black vintage style diver there. I'd be into it if it were less than $1,000.
              You'd probably be able to buy the original vintage CC MK2 that inspired it for less than $1000, they do still come up for sale sometimes.
              Last edited by Tim.; 05-20-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TKite View Post
                Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                You'd probably be able to buy the original vintage CC MK2 that inspired it for less than $1000, they do still come up for sale sometimes.
                I had a quick look and spotted 5 vintage ones for sale, all less than US$700, most a lot less.

Comment

Working...
                X