MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

Good morning EoT and welcome to this the first funky Friday for 2018. This week started with the new year so my first watch reflected a celebratory mood.

NYE and New years day. Champagne Goldstone Balboa

20180101_120028_HDR (2).jpg

Tuesday and Wednesday involved some swims so I relied on the Original XL 100m

20171013_095300 (2).jpg

Went in to Sydney yesterday so put the Diastar XL ref. 636.0552.3 on and I'm still wearing it today as I spend some time in front of the TV watching the 5th ashes test from Sydney. Have a great weekend all.

20180105_104202_HDR (1).jpg
    Last edited by Tim.; 01-04-2018, 08:36 PM.

Tim, im loving that XL100m more every time i see it. Re: the Ashes, im assuming that England allowed you to win again as an act of good will ?

Comment

Originally posted by Grantag View Post
      Tim, im loving that XL100m more every time i see it. Re: the Ashes, im assuming that England allowed you to win again as an act of good will ?
      Sorry mate, another 3 days of torture to go I'm afraid.

Comment

Return of the Green Marstron

Hello All

For the past 2 week I have only worn my Accustar -- and am amazed at how much i like it and how easy it is to wear / use. Other members have made these comments perviously but until you've had one it is difficult to really understand just how good these are.

I try to wear all my watches and don't have them on winders so the Accustar and today's watch make it too easy to just pick up and go. So on a semi quartz is theme today I am wearing my Green Marstron. I am still no closer to understanding how rare this colour variant is, its definitely not faded black

Green Marstron.jpg

FUTURA

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURA View Post
          Hello All

For the past 2 week I have only worn my Accustar -- and am amazed at how much i like it and how easy it is to wear / use. Other members have made these comments perviously but until you've had one it is difficult to really understand just how good these are.

I try to wear all my watches and don't have them on winders so the Accustar and today's watch make it too easy to just pick up and go. So on a semi quartz is theme today I am wearing my Green Marstron. I am still no closer to understanding how rare this colour variant is, its definitely not faded black

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24834[/ATTACH]

FUTURA
          Loving the Marstron, I have a Marstron and a Marstron Z, and really like this model. I have never seen a dial that colour though. Very different .

Comment

Still having issues with uploading pictures from certain devices so I'll list my week of watches as follows:

New years day was wet so I wore the Original XL for a walk in the hills.
            40 Years of Diastar on Tuesday.
            Wednesday, Balboa day/date.
            Thursday, my newest addition, the Voyager. Gotta love that brushing.

I managed to fix the crown problem on the NCC202 so, while wearing it today, I decided to take a wrist shot showing the correct time and date as proof.

Have a great weekend everybody.
            Attached Files
            http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

I do love that Voyager.

New Year's Eve and Day are the watch I've wornfor those two days every year, except last when it was getting a spa treatment, the Eterna Soleure triple date moonphase

P1010214 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tuesday and Wednesday, the CC

P1020225 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tiki Thursday

PA030120 s by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And today, Diastar 40

P1050257 s by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
              Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Great start to a New Year very nice watches, here is the Green Tiger that arrived just in time to make this weeks FF.
                You were right Marcus, not a single scratch is like NOS, it must have been put away and hardly ever used.
                It's on a temporary 7 row and I like how it looks, running like a champ, very happy with this watch.
                Any other Green Tiger on the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
                  Great start to a New Year very nice watches, here is the Green Tiger that arrived just in time to make this weeks FF.
                  You were right Marcus, not a single scratch is like NOS, it must have been put away and hardly ever used.
                  It's on a temporary 7 row and I like how it looks, running like a champ, very happy with this watch.

Congrats, very very nice Jose. I don't know of any others, however I'm quite sure had Miles still been with us there'd be a post from him saying "Very nice Jose, here's mine".

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post

I cant imagine there will be many Green Tigers out there Jose. It looks absolutely mint, a very good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                      Congrats, very very nice Jose. I don't know of any others, however I'm quite sure had Miles still been with us there'd be a post from him saying "Very nice Jose, here's mine".
                      Miles definitely had at least one Tiger. I cannot recall what colour/colours he had. Brown?
                      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                        Thanks Tim, you read my mind.
                        That's exactly what he would have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Grantag View Post
                          I cant imagine there will be many Green Tigers out there Jose. It looks absolutely mint, a very good catch.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                            Miles definitely had at least one Tiger. I cannot recall what colour/colours he had. Brown?
                            He had a Blue Tiger.
                            http://www.equationoftime.com/forums...ht=brown+tiger
                            blue.jpg

Comment

Then on FF 8/29/14

For the die hard Rado fan -
                              miles.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X