Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HnY EoT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HnY EoT

    Good afternoon from Australia and Happy New Year to you all! Hope you had a great celebration. All the best for 2018! Bit of a dusty start here but a good time was had by all at my house, how about you lot?

    20180101_120028_HDR (2).jpg

  • #2
    Hello Tim, I hope this New Year brings so many watches your way that you will need something like this.
    Lol. Happy New Year.


    Comment


    • #3
      Happy New Year guys.

      WP_20180101_10_06_36_Pro (2).jpg

      That's a serious cabinet Jose, time for a SOTC thread from you if your collection's that large!
      http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by scottjc View Post
        That's a serious cabinet Jose, time for a SOTC thread from you if your collection's that large!
        Here here!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
          Hello Tim, I hope this New Year brings so many watches your way that you will need something like this.
          Lol. Happy New Year.


          Thanks Jose, sounds like a good plan........if I buy one of those I'll be obliged to fill it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Happy new year, EOTīs, hope you had a "Guten Rutsch"!

            I did a big hiking tour with friends to the Burg Hohenstein (built in 1150) yesterday. It was a great sunny day with unusual 16 degrees, pretty weird.

            IMG_20171231_130537.jpgIMG_20171231_140250.jpg

            This neat big block have been on my wrist:

            _20170519_075757.jpg

            More infos about the building:

            https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burg_Hohenstein_(Mittelfranken)


            Last edited by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.; 01-01-2018, 08:56 AM.
            Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by scottjc View Post
              Happy New Year guys.

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]24712[/ATTACH]

              That's a serious cabinet Jose, time for a SOTC thread from you if your collection's that large!
              No not mine Scott, just giving Tim some New Year's Resolutions ideas.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post
                Happy new year, EOTīs, hope you had a "Guten Rutsch"!

                I did a big hiking tour with friends to the Burg Hohenstein (built in 1150) yesterday. It was a great sunny day with unusual 16 degrees, pretty weird.
                Happy and healthy to all you folks!
                Last night was spent with close friends and today will likely include a hike, though nowhere as picturesque as yours, Marcus!
                Sunny this morning but cold: -15C (about 5F)
                Cheers!
                Brad
                Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

                Comment


                • #9
                  A happy and healthy New Year to all!
                  Today i put on my Longines Heritage 1918 (100 years old design).
                  Cheers
                  Peter
                  Longines1918.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by earloffarnborough View Post
                    A happy and healthy New Year to all!
                    Today i put on my Longines Heritage 1918 (100 years old design).
                    Cheers
                    Peter
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24716[/ATTACH]
                    A great choice, Peter.
                    I hope you enjoy a wonderful year with that watch (and others).
                    I imagine that sort of watch will be a popular selection among collectors come November 11.
                    Brad
                    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Happy New Year to all! New Year's Day and a super moon can only mean one watch here.

                      P1010214 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
                      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Happy new year to everybody! (:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Definitely, Henry!

                          Watching it already....just stunning!

                          P1010177.jpg
                          Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X