MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

A bit of a slow start this week, better late than never though. Hope you all had a great Christmas. The last Miles McKinney Funky Friday for 2017. Only 3 watches again this week.

Christmas eve, day and Boxing day. Ammolite Balboa

20171222_074743_HDR (2).jpg

Wednesday and Thursday. Diastar 40 LE

Friday.jpg

For the final MMff of 2017 I'm wearing a Balboa SM Star. I hope you all enjoy this weekend and the New Year celebrations wherever you are. If you can't log on for New Years, all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2018, looking forward to more great Rado discussions and discoveries next year.

20171229_132942_HDR (2).jpg
    Last edited by Tim.; 12-29-2017, 03:44 AM.

Great watches Tim, have a Happy and safe New Year everybody.
    Wearing this one today and by the way that's not me, it's just another advert I found.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
      Great watches Tim, have a Happy and safe New Year everybody.
      Wearing this one today and by the way that's not me, it's just another advert I found.

Oh come on Jose, I'm sure that's the same handsome chap we saw holding the baby in the ff post you made when you bought this watch back in October!
      Last edited by Tim.; 12-29-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Excellent choices Tim.
        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Before I get into what I wore this week here is what I've had to face...

Screenshot-2017-12-29 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.jpg

Christmas Eve was my usual watch

PC240181 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Christmas Day

PA220155a by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Boxing Day

tiki by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

The 27th I started making both pancetta and bacon and wore a tool watch for that.

PC080415.jpg

Yesterday was a default day

hcgh by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And today I'll round out the last Funky Friday of the year with the most uncommon NCC of all, the ref 11925.

P1012890 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Comment

Some great watches on show this week that really show up my lack of imagination while away from home over Christmas.

I only took two watches with me so wore this for most of the week:

WP_20170929_15_32_57_Pro (3).jpg

However, I needed something special for Christmas Day so the Shell Sapphire made an appearance:

WP_20170425_18_45_15_Pro (4).jpg

We're back home now so I managed to change my watch for today. Not spectacularly funky but pretty rare:

WP_20171229_13_54_05_Pro (2).jpg

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year and a healthy and prosperous 2018.
            http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
              Before I get into what I wore this week here is what I've had to face...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24676[/ATTACH]
              Beautiful watches and superb photos as usual Henry. I don't know how you cope with those temperatures, you must go out wearing enough clothes to look like a sumo wrestler and only 7 3/4 hours of daylight!

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                Some great watches on show this week that really show up my lack of imagination while away from home over Christmas.

I only took two watches with me so wore this for most of the week:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24678[/ATTACH]

However, I needed something special for Christmas Day so the Shell Sapphire made an appearance:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24679[/ATTACH]

We're back home now so I managed to change my watch for today. Not spectacularly funky but pretty rare:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24680[/ATTACH]

Wishing everybody a Happy New Year and a healthy and prosperous 2018.
                I would think "spectacularly funky" is an apt description Scott. Appalling lack of imagination for your Christmas watches though, what were you thinking?....... Lol, it's hard to imagine a more unusual, eclectic pairing.
                Last edited by Tim.; 12-29-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                  Beautiful watches and superb photos as usual Henry. I don't know how you cope with those temperatures, you must go out wearing enough clothes to look like a sumo wrestler and only 7 3/4 hours of daylight!
                  One kind of gets used to it. This is me walking the two miles to work in similar conditions a year or two ago.

65217_10151448485212355_720926514_n.jpg

The upside of the short days now is that in summer the longest day is 16 hours and 45 minutes. When you add civil and nautical twilight on June 21st we have more than 21 hours of not night.
                  Last edited by Henry Krinkle; 12-29-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I would think "spectacularly funky" is an apt description Scott. Appalling lack of imagination for your Christmas watches though, what were you thinking?....... Lol, it's hard to imagine a more unusual, eclectic pairing.
                    The standards here are so high Tim, with so many wonderful watches on display each week, that I feel my choice may appear quite dull.
                    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Oh come on Jose, I'm sure that's the same handsome chap we saw holding the baby in the ff post you made when you bought this watch back in October!
                      LOL Tim and since you insist here is probably the youngest EoT member at 11 weeks old wearing her Aubergine Balboa H.W. ref. 315.0022.3
                      avery 1.jpg
                      avery 2.jpg

Comment

Cute!!!
                        Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
                          LOL Tim and since you insist here is probably the youngest EoT member at 11 weeks old wearing her Aubergine Balboa H.W. ref. 315.0022.3
                          And true to form, Riley steals the show again. Absolutely gorgeous Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
                            The standards here are so high Tim, with so many wonderful watches on display each week, that I feel my choice may appear quite dull.
                            Well, I for one , beg to differ.

Comment

Working...
                            X