MMff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMff

The end of yet another week and another 5 watches, the upside of this exercise is, all the watches get a run.

Monday's watch was still on from Sunday, too good to wear for just one day.

Monday.jpg

Tuesday saw me wearing the 2nd of my two Balboa Colognys, a two tone.

Tuesday.jpg

Wednesday's Green Machine, Monte Rosa.

Wednesday.jpg

Thursday. Scott once commented to me how he'd forgotten he owned a particular watch, a concept that, at the time, I didn't understand. I bought this Kriens from Scott some months ago, put it away and completely forgot about it, now I understand.

Thursday.jpg

Friday. NCC 101 for the first day of the southern summer. Have a great weekend all.

Friday.jpg
    Last edited by Tim.; 11-30-2017, 07:11 PM.

Welcome to the watch senility club Tim!

"Wait, I own one of those?"
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

I spent a lot of time in production this week and I tend not to subject my vintage pieces to that, so my week is all modern.
      Monday was the RGM 400 on a custom rally strapmade by an internet watch friend.

P6090029 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Tuesday was Tiki Tuesday and since I expected more than a little water I had it on a nato, a strap option I am generally not keen on, but they do have a place.

P4280181 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Wednesday say two watches, the second for timing in the back shop. The 50 Years of and a Tissot T-Lord.

PB290043 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PB290052 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Thursday, Arrr, the Captain...

PB300010 smart copy copy by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

And starting a new month

P2010044 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Comment

Wearing my standard Rado:

IMG_20171201_014935.jpg
        Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post
          Wearing my standard Rado:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24338[/ATTACH]
          Hardly a 'standard Rado' Marcus!!!
          http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post

I've had quite bit of that recently while working through my collection...

Comment

I love seeing your full weeks of watches these days. We'd never manage a daily WRUW thread but this is nearly as good.

Here's mine:

Monday, Diastar 40.

Tuesday, 40 Years of Diastar.

Wednesday, sunburst Breithorn.

Thursday, Diastar LE chronometer.

Friday, Tiger eye Diastar 14.
              Attached Files

Comment

I like the weeks worth too. My problem is the way my pictures look when posted on here. They look fantastic on my iPad but small and hard to see on here. I use my iPhone 6 to take pics because it too much trouble using my camera and transferring the sd card to the computer and all that. Since I got the iPad I donít even use the desktop anymore. Any advice?

Comment

I am completely unfamiliar with i-technology. I have only had one Apple product ever, an i-pod touch which was the worst music player I have ever owned, but there must be some type of default setting that is keeping your images so tiny. There is almost no way they are starting that small on your i-phone.

Comment

Iíll try again. Iím stuck on esonics for the moment. I love the dial and case color combination on this one.64C6520F-C276-48DB-9EB4-56E06537CB7F.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
                      I’ll try again. I’m stuck on esonics for the moment. I love the dial and case color combination on this one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]24344[/ATTACH]

This is a couple of years old, but it seems to imply that one can't normally resize with i-phones and i-pads, but it has a simple, if goofy, workaround.

http://osxdaily.com/2014/04/21/resiz...m-iphone-mail/

Now, I don't know if that really addresses your problem or if it will still upload a tiny image from you i-pad.
                      It is also claimed that one can change the app settings. It may be under video. I read that one wants upload Hid- Def, or some such thing.
                      Last edited by Henry Krinkle; 12-01-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Okay Okay, to spell it correctly: It became my allday Rado!
                        Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

This is a couple of years old, but it seems to imply that one can't normally resize with i-phones and i-pads, but it has a simple, if goofy, workaround.

http://osxdaily.com/2014/04/21/resiz...m-iphone-mail/

Now, I don't know if that really addresses your problem or if it will still upload a tiny image from you i-pad.
                          It is also claimed that one can change the app settings. It may be under video. I read that one wants upload Hid- Def, or some such thing.
                          I always email the photos from my phone to myself so I can use the photo edit tools on my mac and then upload them to EoT from there. In my case I do it cause it's more convenient than making my android phone communicate with my mac computer. You can select original, large, medium or small when sending the email from the phone, I did mention this method to Kevin in another thread, I don't know if he's had a chance to try it or not.
                          Last edited by Tim.; 12-01-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I don't know that that's a club I'd planned on joining so soon. It was just lucky I spotted the box in one of my draws and opened it, quite a pleasant surprise really.

Comment

Working...
                            X