Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    Great variety this week Scott.
    Cheers Tim, five weeks so far with no duplication.
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Excellent advice Tim, much appreciated.
      Andrew

Comment

Lovely photos as usual Henry. Almost all modern this week, with the exception of the DS1.
        That happens more than you might think. I have slanted modern over the last few years.
        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Congratulations! I will regret selling mine eventually, I am sure.
          Enjoy it!
          Brad

Something very special for Friday this week. Ive been chasing one of these for quite a while and have failed to win a couple of auctions that were in reality being fiddled by the seller, on both occasions the watches were relisted after couple days, very frustrating. I wish Id have been cashed up when Brad was selling his, it wouldve been great to keep that one in the EoT family, alas it wasnt to be. I found this one in a buy it now listing and although its not as pristine as the ones Id bid on with box and papers, I felt the price reflected that, it was about $120 less than Id previously bid to. So, having watched it relist twice, I decided to take the plunge. Number 297/ 600 and in an added bonus the chronometer certification number starts with 40 and ends in 62, quite appropriate. Enjoy your weekend EoTs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24098[/ATTACH]
          Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
            Congratulations! I will regret selling mine eventually, I am sure.
            Enjoy it!
            Brad
            Thanks Brad, I hope you don't regret it, no doubt you have some worthy replacements in your collection.

Comment

Chaps, I also regretted selling my Dia 40 Chronometer. Sometimes, especially when nice pics are posted, I really miss it.
              But i have had so many beautiful watches, can't really miss them all (Ihope).
              Have a nice weekend everybody
              Peter

Comment

Working...
              X