Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome the newest Rado Forum Moderator...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome the newest Rado Forum Moderator...

...our own Henry Krinkle!

Aside from being a music aficionado, topflight shutterbug, cultural icon, Louis Rossell archivist, and painter extraordinaire, he is also now officially an EOT Voice of Authority (note: we EOT moderators never raise our voices).

I thank Hank for his years of service to our community and welcome him to the team, where I hope we serve together for many years more.
    Brad
    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
    ...our own Henry Krinkle!

Aside from being a music aficionado, topflight shutterbug, cultural icon, Louis Rossell archivist, and painter extraordinaire, he is also now officially an EOT Voice of Authority (note: we EOT moderators never raise our voices).

I thank Hank for his years of service to our community and welcome him to the team, where I hope we serve together for many years more.
    Brad
    Congratulations! Henry, I couldn't think of a more appropriate appointee, well done and thanks for agreeing to take up the mantle. Long may you moderate in good health and prosperity.

Comment

Congratulations Henry, you will do an awesome job.

Comment

Nice one Hank, I look forward to the future of this forum under your guidance.
        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Interesting news, Congratulations!
          Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

We’re in good hands, Henry will do a fine job! Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you all guys. I will try to do my best.

Personally, I think the most important aspect of this move to not only preserve the forum but grow it as well is the fact that I am now the moderator here because Brad has taken on the role of Administrator of the entire Equation of Time site. As Brad wrote elsewhere, we welcome any input, large or small, regarding ways to improve The Rado forum and EoT.

A hearty congratulations and a cheers to the future Brad!
              Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Also, please bear with me while I learn the ropes.
                Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                  Also, please bear with me while I learn the ropes.
                  No worries! There's not much moderation to be done. The software takes care of flagging most improper posts, and there are usually no tasks to be done manually to enable new users. You'll catch on...and we make most of the rules (if any are needed) as we go along!

EDIT: I just need to make sure he doesn't go rogue, or we could end up with Eterna and Louis Rossell forums!
                  Last edited by Watch Carefully; 11-02-2017, 10:46 AM.
                  Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Congratulations Henry and I am sure you have already have learned all the ropes necessary.
                    Cheers
                    Peter

Comment

Working...
                    X