Recent DS1 Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent DS1 Purchase

I recently purchase this watch despite already having 3 DS1's, for a couple of reasons. First, I don't have a small clasp 3 row bracelet and I'd like to try one, although looking at it, apart from making a new spring for the clasp, I may have to find a few more links, as it might be too small, we'll see. The second reason is, that case number, I reckon, according to the DS0/1/E spreadsheet , there's a chance that it might correspond to one of the rare dated AS movements, which I'd also really like to have for my collection, once again, we'll see. (seller's photos, better ones when it arrives)
    P.S. There'll hopefully also be a long awaited special delivery coming home with this one.....

65e140.jpg
    Last edited by Tim.; 10-29-2017, 05:49 AM.

Congratulations Tim.
    I think that the small clasp 3 row bracelet is probably my favourite, although they're getting harder and harder to find these days.
    I should have some spare links if you need any when it arrives.
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Originally posted by scottjc View Post
      Congratulations Tim.
      I think that the small clasp 3 row bracelet is probably my favourite, although they're getting harder and harder to find these days.
      I should have some spare links if you need any when it arrives.
      Cheers for that Scott, I appreciate it.

Comment

Congratulations Tim, it looks really good, nice bracelet.

Comment

Thanks Jose, looking forward to it coming home along with some other goodies.

Comment

Working...
          X