Casual Sunday wrist check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Sunday wrist check

As I said on Friday, if anyone is inspired.......and I was, so I did. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

20171029_105115_HDR (1).jpg

Still Saturday here, wearing this today. AF43FE8A-1481-479B-BF6D-61C75B335A38.jpg

Comment

That's quite special Kevin, in the time I've been looking I don't think I've seen that automatic version for sale.

Comment

22815590_10155025013658807_6775193087321237397_n.jpg

Comment

That's a nice hummer Dave, I wonder if Kevin has one yet, wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

In memory of Miles, still miss him in here...

PA290150.jpg

Have a calm Sunday.
            Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Beautiful Marcus, and a very fitting watch to remember Miles with. I so often come across his comments when searching through the threads here and realise, once again, what a great loss it was.

P.S. Can you believe it!, the very next thread I looked at after posting this and there he was, with this wonderful Waltham.

Woodlands1

Senior MemberJoin DateMay 2007Posts5,583

A very rare hand winder for this Monday...

Last edited by Tim.; 10-29-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Indeed, he still is very present in here. His input for EOT has been immense!
                My collection would look different without his sense of style, thats for sure.
                Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

As predicted on Friday I'm still wearing the Accustar.

WP_20161231_10_08_40_Pro (4).jpg

Miles' absence is still very visible here and his influence is found everywhere we turn.
                  http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Iíve got one Ultronic so far Tim. C5D9C3D2-E8C0-4E7B-A649-64D8036E73D1.jpg

Comment

Have a great Sunday, enjoying this one today, got those links yesterday now is wearable.

Comment

I thought you'd have one!

Comment

Put this on last evening and have been too lazy to change out of it.

P2140417 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Mrs. K and I are going out for a special 5 course with 5 matched cocktails meal co-hosted by two of our favourite restaurants this evening and I will swap to something, probably the Neinaber.
                          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                            Put this on last evening and have been too lazy to change out of it.

P2140417 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

Mrs. K and I are going out for a special 5 course with 5 matched cocktails meal co-hosted by two of our favourite restaurants this evening and I will swap to something, probably the Neinaber.
                            This is my equal favourite of your other watches. I have seen a few for sale of late, however currently I'm out of funds due to another important purchase, so any thought of a Longines will be firmly on the back burner for now. All that food and those cocktails........and the Neinaber, what more could one ask for, hope you and Mrs. K have a fun evening Henry.

Comment

Working...
                            X