Special package from Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special package from Germany

27195E80-1368-4A61-BA57-AC73D217C0E4.jpgThis arrived finally. Purchased from the original owner who only wore it a few times in the 70’s. Just serviced by his watchmaker and in perfect working order. 1E088596-1E10-496B-80FB-66300FC0F154.jpg79FB2B72-E734-4410-97C6-5760162E05E6.jpgB63C646F-0BC5-402F-89F5-6E3ADCB0C91D.jpg4A73557B-E9A6-45DE-B5EE-653DDCF3E7FC.jpg4DC33DDF-008A-4518-9423-33ADFD970D95.jpg
    Last edited by jethrobodine; 10-27-2017, 05:33 PM.

Great find Kevin. That's close to as rare as a vintage Rado gets, especially in that condition.
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Thanks Scott, wish I could take better pictures, itís almost new. Even the bracelet and clasp are scratch free!

Comment

Congratulations! Kevin, that really is very special. What function does the moving anchor perform? We must get your photo upload sorted mate, you've too many wonderful new watches we need to see in detail.

Comment

Congratulations Kevin. That is a great find.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
          Congratulations! Kevin, that really is very special. What function does the moving anchor perform? We must get your photo upload sorted mate, you've too many wonderful new watches we need to see in detail.
          It's the running seconds hand.
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
            Congratulations Kevin. That is a great find.

It's the running seconds hand.
            Cheers Henry, I thought it may be, it's a cute way to use the logo, they should've done it more often.

Comment

I followed that auction, too.
              What a great package, its all there.
              Just wonderful, Congratulations mister!
              Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Yes Marcus itís the one Iíve been wanting for almost 8 years. I bid twice what it cost me . Wasnít going to get out bid!

Comment

Fantastic acquisition, you certainly don't see many available in such great condition.
                  See my collection slideshow at
                  http://s629.photobucket.com/user/sca...20March%202012

Comment

Fantastic. Congrats! An amazing find.
                    That's like the one I had but sold to an EOT member. Mine was not nearly so well preserved!
                    Brad
                    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Working...
                    X