Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diastar automatic chronograph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Diastar automatic chronograph

    This arrived today. Been on the bay for a while. Made a, what I thought was a low ball offer, expecting a counter offer, but got a surprise when my offer was accepted. Seller claims it was one of only 700 produced in 1999-2000. Nice heavy watch that is in great condition! 91520174-77E7-4561-96F4-4426AEF7575E.jpg

  • #2
    Wow Kevin, another watch! More cleaver shopping by the sound of it too. It looks great from what I can see...........any chance of a bigger photo?

    Comment


    • #3
      All I have is my iPhone 6 to use. Not sure how to make the photos bigger? Any advice?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
        All I have is my iPhone 6 to use. Not sure how to make the photos bigger? Any advice?
        I'll find out and get back to you Kevin, it'll be in the settings somewhere. Are you uploading direct from the phone or from your computer?
        Last edited by Tim.; 10-26-2017, 09:42 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Iím using my iPad:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
            All I have is my iPhone 6 to use. Not sure how to make the photos bigger? Any advice?
            Originally posted by Tim. View Post
            I'll find out and get back to you Kevin, it'll be in the settings somewhere. Are you uploading direct from the phone or from your computer?
            Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
            I’m using my iPad:
            Ok, apparently you can't change the resolution, the camera always shoots full size, I don't know what method you're using to transfer the photos from your phone to the iPad and the answer may well lie there but from what I read you could try this. Email the photo from your phone to yourself. There should be an option on the email to set the image as small, medium or large (actual size), so set to large. When you get the image from the mail server to your iPad it should land at somewhere between 2 and 3mb. You have to make sure it's not over 2mb for the upload to EoT, which you can achieve by trimming the unwanted bits off using whatever photo app is available on the iPad.
            Edit: I'm assuming an iPhone 6 which has an 8mp rear camera, if it's an iPhone 6s it may have a 12mp rear camera and you may need to select medium for the email's image size.
            P.S. Does the iPad not have a camera?
            Last edited by Tim.; 10-27-2017, 02:15 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think the problem is the safari browser in the iphone. When I upload photos directly from the iphone/ipad they are small, that's the reason I don't post much. My solution is to use dropbox to transfer the photos to my PC, but again sometimes I don't want to turn on the desktop PC to upload a single photo.

              when I joined the forum this did not happened, maybe the webmaster could have an answer to this.
              https://www.instagram.com/the_rado_collector/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jethrobodine View Post
                This arrived today. Been on the bay for a while. Made a, what I thought was a low ball offer, expecting a counter offer, but got a surprise when my offer was accepted. Seller claims it was one of only 700 produced in 1999-2000. Nice heavy watch that is in great condition! [ATTACH=CONFIG]23975[/ATTACH]

                Nice one Kevin. The Diamaster City autos are quite rare and the auto chrono even more so. What's the size of the watch?
                Solve all your doubts through question mode.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pecardoso View Post
                  I think the problem is the safari browser in the iphone. When I upload photos directly from the iphone/ipad they are small, that's the reason I don't post much. My solution is to use dropbox to transfer the photos to my PC, but again sometimes I don't want to turn on the desktop PC to upload a single photo.

                  when I joined the forum this did not happened, maybe the webmaster could have an answer to this.
                  Hi Pablo,
                  I use Safari to upload all my photos from my imac and I don't get that problem. Maybe it's different for the ipad and phone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Itís 41mm Henry, and heavy but wears comfortable on the wrist.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X