OT A few photos to share.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT A few photos to share.

It was such a beautiful crisp morning, we decided to go for an early walk at the local beach. I snapped these few photos to share.

20170813_070222 (1).jpg20170813_070316 (1).jpg20170813_071555 (1).jpg20170813_071640 (1).jpg20170813_072614 (1).jpg20170813_072621 (1).jpg

Beautiful surroundings Tim.
    http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Beautiful sunrise, Tim what part of Australia are you from?

Comment

Originally posted by JOSE G View Post
        Beautiful sunrise, Tim what part of Australia are you from?
        Central Coast NSW, about one and a half hours north of Sydney. The name of the place in the photos is Terrigal.
        Last edited by Tim.; 08-13-2017, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Beautiful Tim. I'm always a little jealous of anyone who lives near an ocean. I am more than 800 miles form the nearest ocean and that is where the North Atlantic and the Arctic Oceans meet.
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
            Beautiful Tim. I'm always a little jealous of anyone who lives near an ocean. I am more than 800 miles form the nearest ocean and that is where the North Atlantic and the Arctic Oceans meet.
            Thanks Henry, I have spent time in the central desert region for work many years ago and I found it to be very beautiful also, however I always find myself drawn back to the water eventually. The nearest ocean to you sounds a bit chilly for a swim, so I quite understand why you would head to the Caribbean.

Comment

Nice Tim. God's own up there. I'm in Sydney and tend to head into the Northern Illawarra, also God's own. Simply phenomenal weather atm.

Comment

Originally posted by yokied View Post
                Nice Tim. God's own up there. I'm in Sydney and tend to head into the Northern Illawarra, also God's own. Simply phenomenal weather atm.
                Yes mate, great weather indeed. Both places are lovely, until the holidays, atm though it's fairly quiet just the way we like it!

Comment

Working...
                X