Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Marstron

Hello

I took some additional photos of the green Marstron -- It really is a very vivid green, though changes to a petrol black in certain light. The facets in the crystal really catch the light and play with the green on the dial.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this non-standard colour might exist?

Thanks

FUTURA

IMG_0685.jpg

P1080887.jpg

P1080891.jpg

P1080892.jpgP1080892.jpg

I think the general consensus will be that it started out life more like the blue colour in the second photo and morphed over time to the green it is now.
    Maybe originally this colour:
    zxc.jpg
    Last edited by Tim.; 06-29-2017, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
      I think the general consensus will be that it started out life more like the blue colour in the second photo and morphed over time to the green it is now.
      Maybe originally this colour:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]23510[/ATTACH]
      The problem is...the image above is one I took of a dial that was black as night:

Frank owns it now.
      I've never seen a factory Marstron dial in any color beside silver, grey or black.
      Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Watch Carefully View Post
        The problem is...the image above is one I took of a dial that was black as night:

Frank owns it now.
        I've never seen a factory Marstron dial in any color beside silver, grey or black.
        Well, I can't imagine the silver or grey ending up green, so that only leaves the black, which in that photo is already showing a tendency to appear as blue when viewed from that angle.
        Last edited by Tim.; 06-29-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

With the case back off

IMG_0687.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X