Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone experiencing pop-ups or other weirdness on EOT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Ok, now I am getting them on my computer at work too. I don't know whether I will get them at home or not,as I don't come on here much from my laptop.

It makes me not want to log on.
    Weird. I've never had pop-ups, whether logged on or not.
    I've had no word from the WebMaster, maybe he'll pop up soon.
    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
      Ok, now I am getting them on my computer at work too. I don't know whether I will get them at home or not,as I don't come on here much from my laptop.

It makes me not want to log on.
      In the end Henry, I chose to select the remember me option and stay logged in.

Comment

That is exactly what I did too, when I got the pop-up while logging in.

Comment

Hi all,
          Jaimie the Webmaster reports that the site has been patched. But we're still seeing some pop-ups when logging on.
          I'll try to provide updates...if you see anything new and unusual, please post.
          Brad
          Last edited by Watch Carefully; 10-02-2017, 01:03 PM. Reason: not really fixed yet

Comment

Regardless if I am logged-in or not, every time I click on a link, a new tab opens "http://www.apple.com-safety.support/mackeeper-o"

Comment

Originally posted by hoosyny View Post
              Regardless if I am logged-in or not, every time I click on a link, a new tab opens "http://www.apple.com-safety.support/mackeeper-o"
              I'm also having the same problem for the past couple of days.

Comment

The pop ups are happening even when you stay logged in now. Just the first time you go from the main page to one of the forums, after that it seems to be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                  The pop ups are happening even when you stay logged in now. Just the first time you go from the main page to one of the forums, after that it seems to be ok.
                  Yes, just happened to me.
                  http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

I hate that popups.. Sometimes i got to use the task manager to get some tabs closed.
                    Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

I am not currently having any problems from my laptop. Other than that I quit checking on my phone long ago.
                      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

hello .. i'm getting popups to deloton.com (I think ) that then redirects to www.apple.com-safe.support telling me 'my system is infected with 3 viruses' via fake Applecare screens, quite annoying but I just shut the windows and they go away.

Comment

Originally posted by croolis View Post
                          hello .. i'm getting popups to deloton.com (I think ) that then redirects to www.apple.com-safe.support telling me 'my system is infected with 3 viruses' via fake Applecare screens, quite annoying but I just shut the windows and they go away.
                          Thanks; I'll alert Jaimie. I've been getting pop-ups here also, more frequently than ever.

Comment

I got a pop-up page when re-logging in, but none since.

Comment

I get one on my iPad every time I get on?

Comment

try to keep your session open, that works for me.
                                https://www.instagram.com/the_rado_collector/

Comment

Working...
                                X