Christmas Eve Down Under

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Eve Down Under

Hello all , I'm hoping you'll indulge me a bit here, this part of the post is 24/12/ 2017. It's been a long day and I had hoped to have time to make this post before I went out for Christmas eve drinks, however that wasn't to be . I'm wearing my Ammolite Balboa, so no surprise there but one of the driving forces behind me buying this watch was from someone who I'm sure we all wish was here to celebrate this Christmas with us, he was the first to reply last year, so I'm just going to edit this into that post. Hope you don't mind , Merry Christmas all.

20171224_122118 (1).jpg

Well it’s fully Christmas Eve down here now, complete with swaying palm trees down by the pool. Heading out to Hardy’s Bay pub, a beautiful little spot on the NSW Central Coast, for lunch with family and friends. I'll be wearing my Christmas watch of choice, the Champaign Goldstone Balboa V I bought a couple of weeks ago, now fully cleaned up and sizzling with bling , along with a Hawaiian shirt I wouldn’t normally be seen dead in. Looking forward to some good food, friends, music and a few cold beverages in the sun.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tim.; 12-24-2017, 06:13 AM.

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
    Well it’s fully Christmas Eve down here now, complete with swaying palm trees down by the pool. Heading out to Hardy’s Bay pub, a beautiful little spot on the NSW Central Coast, for lunch with family and friends. I'll be wearing my Christmas watch of choice, the Champaign Goldstone Balboa V I bought a couple of weeks ago, now fully cleaned up and sizzling with bling , along with a Hawaiian shirt I wouldn’t normally be seen dead in. Looking forward to some good food, friends, music and a few cold beverages in the sun.
    Good choice Tim. The Goldstone dial will knock 'em dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodlands1 View Post
      Good choice Tim. The Goldstone dial will knock 'em dead.
      Looking good Tim, have a good one.

Comment

The red goldstone is about as Christmassy as you can get.
        Have a good one!
        http://s145.photobucket.com/user/sco...deshow/Watches

Comment

Excellent choice Tim. Very Christmasy. Enjoy your evening.

I am wearing my traditional Christmas Eve watch.

PC240590 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PC240582 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
          Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
            Excellent choice Tim. Very Christmasy. Enjoy your evening.

I am wearing my traditional Christmas Eve watch.

PC240590 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PC240582 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
            No doubt the green works so well Henry.

Comment

Great stuff, Tim.
              In a few days I'll be heading to a warmer clime for a long weekend. Your post with palms is getting me in the post-Christmas warm-weather spirit. Thanks!
              Merry Christmas
              Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Please go to the start of this thread, sorry didn't know how else to do it.

Comment

Losing Miles has certainly hit us hard here, his presence is always here though.

Currently away from home with only two watches to keep me company.

This is my everyday watch with something a bit more special for tomorrow.

WP_20170929_15_32_57_Pro (3).jpg

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, funny how time goes by, it seems like the other day you started this thread Tim.

Comment

Christmas Eve in Saskatchewan. With the windchill temperatures are approaching -40. Christmas forecast is for _45 C with windchill. I have worn the Breinzer every Christmas Eve since I got it. This years picture.

PC240181 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
                      Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Merry Christmas, chaps.
                        Tim...thanks for starting us off so many mornings, whether holidays or not.
                        I am certain Miles would be chiming in with a hearty greeting--he is with us in spirit.

Best wishes to all of you, everywhere.
                        Brad
                        Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Tim, Mrs.G and Kids setting off first thing in the morning on their Annual pilgrimage Down Under.
                          All the relatives are flying in from Melbourne and Sydney to hook up in Perth for a big Chrsitmas/New Year family bash, but I cant go along this year as the dates clash with work so will have the house to myself for a couple of weeks. Very jealous of the flora and fauna in your photos and wishing I could be going along.

Comment

Originally posted by Grantag View Post
                            Tim, Mrs.G and Kids setting off first thing in the morning on their Annual pilgrimage Down Under.
                            All the relatives are flying in from Melbourne and Sydney to hook up in Perth for a big Chrsitmas/New Year family bash, but I cant go along this year as the dates clash with work so will have the house to myself for a couple of weeks. Very jealous of the flora and fauna in your photos and wishing I could be going along.
                            Pity you don't get to come too Andrew but sometimes it's good to have the place to yourself and grab a bit of peace and quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim. View Post
                              Pity you don't get to come too Andrew but sometimes it's good to have the place to yourself and grab a bit of peace and quiet.
                              I plan to be over there at this time next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X