Fff 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fff 2013

Hi & welcome to the First Funky Friday in 2013!

I grabbed out an old friend, the 990 DeLuxe - one of my first Rados and an absolute bargain at that time with an original very rare and special BoR-bracelet. Years later, I bought another Rado with the same bracelet and finally was able to bring it to the right length.

990 DeLuxe wsa.jpg

990 DeLuxe wsb.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oExiTIU2wio" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Best regards, Mike
    vintage-rado.de

have done this photo on the way to the customs half an hour ago. i still have no driving licence (never had one) so i got to ride with my bike through the rain to grab my 18mm round end NSA 7-row.
    on the half way i glanced on my wrist and thought, this would be a nice FF pic.
    i finally found my holy grail months ago, it have gone two times around the world because the jordan post released the tracking number two times, so i had to wait about some months for it.
    a little quiz, which model is it???

Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post
      have done this photo on the way to the customs half an hour ago. i still have no driving licence (never had one) so i got to ride with my bike through the rain to grab my 18mm round end NSA 7-row.
      i finally found my holy grail months ago, it have gone two times around the world because the jordan post released the tracking number two times, so i had to wait about some months for it.
      Hard to answer - you have so many grails.
      The lapis-NCC 101? The Balboa V DeLuxe?
      Best regards, Mike
      vintage-rado.de

Comment

No idea on the grail watch, but that photo with the rain on the watch is cool.

Comment

Great shot Pimp. As for what your grail is... Lapis 101?

Me- That old pink Magic has me in it's spell:

Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpclinic.v.s.o.p. View Post

Looks amazing! I've never seen that model before! looks NOS to!
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Radofan View Post
              Looks amazing! I've never seen that model before! looks NOS to!
              Rarely seen - the Rado Wetrosonic - as long as the drops are outside ...
              Best regards, Mike
              vintage-rado.de

Comment

Originally posted by mike184 View Post
                Rarely seen - the Rado Wetrosonic - as long as the drops are outside ...

It's the successor to the Wetron model.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
                  It's the successor to the Wetron model.
                  Well I'm wet!
                  Chris

Comment

nono, i meant the model under the raindrops. thats the one that arrived on wednesday after some months...

A super rare Electrosonic Day Date, i have seen about three examples at the WWW. Love it !!!!
                    Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Ahh...nice. I didn't really notice the day under all the water.

After the incident with the Magic I changed to this:

Comment

what a great shot of the magic. i also love these shots in the dark.
                        i feel a nice competition coming on

here is one more pic from my daydate in the daylight:

cheers,
                        Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Hi, that is a stunning watch...have added that model next to Henry's pink magic on my 'must own one day' list....great pic BTW!
                          Breitling B1, Tag Heuer Formula 1, Citizen EcoDrive Titanium Divers Carbon Range, Rado Diastar, Casio Tough Solar rare red dial, vintage Seiko, vintage Citizen, Stunt watch, Rado Electrosonic tuning fork.

Comment

Rado Aquasonic LTD 1/1

Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

Comment

Still wearing this old beater from yesterday...very un-funky.

A nice bunch of watches everyone.
                              Last edited by Bujumon; 01-05-2013, 11:39 AM.
                              I glance at my wrist more often just to look at my RADO than to see what time it is.

http://www.facebook.com/Bujumon

Comment

Working...
                              X