Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suddenly 42mm isn't "too big for a girl"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suddenly 42mm isn't "too big for a girl"

    The portion in quotations is from Cindy. What brought about the change of heart? The arrival of this:



    Just the one quick wrist shot for now. More pictures later. My misgivings about the size of the case vs the dial are unfounded. The case could be twice as large and one still wouldn't notice because of the dial. Comment from one of my employees: "But you can hardly tell the time!"

    Pfft; as if that matters.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

  • #2
    Very cool and an excellent photo. I look forward to more!
    Time is Money, except on Dark Side of the Moon

    Comment


    • #3
      simply: WOW!!!!! ad the sapphire crystal works great on this.. congrats.
      Pimpclinic.v.s.o.p.

      Comment


      • #4
        great condition! looks NOS!!
        Chris

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
          The portion in quotations is from Cindy. What brought about the change of heart? The arrival of this:



          Just the one quick wrist shot for now. More pictures later. My misgivings about the size of the case vs the dial are unfounded. The case could be twice as large and one still wouldn't notice because of the dial. Comment from one of my employees: "But you can hardly tell the time!"

          Pfft; as if that matters.
          Nice Rado model isn't it. I have essentially the same dial on a DiaStar. My two Shell Sapphire models have different color combination dials

          Comment


          • #6
            Really nice!
            Rado Collection: V10K (World's Hardest Watch according to Guinness), R5.5 White, Sintra Jubile Platinum, Hyperchrome XXL Chrono
            Others: Cartier Tank Solo

            "Guard your time before it runs out."

            Comment


            • #7
              Suddenly 42mm isn't "too big for a girl"
              Had it ever been?

              BTW, very nicew watch! The dial is really stunning and the whole watch seems to be in an extraordinary good condition.
              I hope I find a DS with that dial like Miles´ one some day.
              Best regards, Mike
              vintage-rado.de

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mike184 View Post
                Had it ever been?

                BTW, very nicew watch! The dial is really stunning and the whole watch seems to be in an extraordinary good condition.
                I hope I find a DS with that dial like Miles´ one some day.
                The interesting think about my DiaStar is that it has a Spanish day wheel. I suspect that it was originally sold in Mexico or South America. It didn't come from Spain.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A Diastar with a shell dial or an ammolite dialled Balboa are surely grail items, but for now the Shell will do nicely.
                  Solve all your doubts through question mode.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Woodlands1 View Post
                    The interesting think about my DiaStar is that it has a Spanish day wheel. I suspect that it was originally sold in Mexico or South America. It didn't come from Spain.
                    So throw an eye over the boarder for me ...
                    Best regards, Mike
                    vintage-rado.de

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mike184 View Post
                      So throw an eye over the boarder for me ...
                      I'll keep looking.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Make that two...
                        Solve all your doubts through question mode.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X