Incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming

Something drew me to this one. I like the green and the deal was too good to pass up.
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.
    - Mario Andretti

- Mario Andretti

Comment

That's in the new smaller size, correct?

I like...
      "So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

Very nice - congrats!

Comment

44.4 mm. Did they make a bigger one?
          - Mario Andretti

Comment

I read yesterday that Anonimo just introduced a 42mm version.

"So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

That Anonimo really looks great. I didn't realize they went in for color. I thought they tried to be subdued. In any case, I had an Anonimo years back and it was a good, solid watch. Hope you wear it in good health.

George
              Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

42mm would work. Hopefully this one won’t wear too big.
                - Mario Andretti

Comment

Thanks, George. I bought it from a website that doesn't seem to understand how watch collectors work. It won't be delivered until Thursday!

Speaking of not understanding...I've been away too long. I’m having trouble figuring out how and where to reply to specific posts. :-)
                  Last edited by Páll; 09-09-2019, 01:53 AM.
                  - Mario Andretti

Comment

Glad to see you getting active again, Pall. The current software is a bit quirky. For instance, you can actually embed a photo, or series of photos, in your post, but you have to toggle Advanced Editor. Word of Caution: Write all of your text first, then place the cursor where you want the picture. If you don't, the software puts it at the end and won't let you do anything else.

George
                    Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

Working...
                    X