Why when I put my watch on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why when I put my watch on...

...does the head of the watch always want to gravitate to the far side of my wrist. Have I got a "weird" wrist or something? It's annoying as hell as I have to turn my wrist even further to see the time. Have you had this problem? Is there a fix of some kind?
    sigpic

Holy cow.....Dave Marskell has returned.

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cdnwatchguy View Post
      Holy cow.....Dave Marskell has returned.

lol Are you still in AB Keith?
      Last edited by Dave Marskell; 08-26-2019, 09:06 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Try reversing the strap. Put the buckle end at 6 O'Clock.

That may do it.

"So Many Watches / So Little Time"

Comment

It's a band/bracelet issue, Dave. Same thing happens to me, even if I do wear my watch under my wrist. If the band or bracelet is slightly too loose, the head will shift, usually to the offside. If you've got it on a band, you may need to cut another hole. Equivalent adjustment with a bracelet. Trick is, it might make the band/bracelet too tight, in which case you'll just have to live with it. If the head's big and heavy, you'll just have to live with it.

George
          Cardigan American Princess Celeste says, "It's too quiet. You guys get up off your butts and start doing things."

Comment

The elusive Marskell!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Marskell View Post

lol Are you still in AB Keith?
              Ya.....still here.

Keith

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X